iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, guys, I did it. Bit the bullet and upgraded both lines. My wife's and mine. Got her a silver 128 GB 7 Plus and me a black 128 GB 7 Plus. We did the trade-in promo Verizon is offering. The $650 credit split over two years covers the monthly device payments minus about nine dollars a piece. I'll take it. We paid the activation/upgrade fees and taxes today.

We traded in our current phones (a Space Gray 64 GB 6 Plus and a gold 64 GB 6 Plus).

I lowered our data plan from 24 GB to 18 GB to offset the device payments being added to our bill (we were on a standard contract with the 6 Pluses). But Verizon gave us 2 GB bonus data each, so we're back up to 20 GB anyway.

Congrats on your purchases!

consequence7

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I ordered through ATT and my order status is "preparing to ship." But my estimated ship date is September 23 to September 30. And the charge on my bank account is pending. I have no idea what to expect lol.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I ordered through AT&T in 2014 for my 6 Plus and got a date range but ended up receiving it before then. Let's hope yours will get here before the 23rd.

Hoggles

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
I ordered through AT&T in 2014 for my 6 Plus and got a date range but ended up receiving it before then. Let's hope yours will get here before the 23rd.

Yeah, I have Tmo, and my shipping date range for the Note7 was 2 weeks later than when I actually had it in my hands. Which was very briefly, of course ;)

No doubt they'll come earlier than some of these longer estimates.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, guys, I did it. Bit the bullet and upgraded both lines. My wife's and mine. Got her a silver 128 GB 7 Plus and me a black 128 GB 7 Plus. We did the trade-in promo Verizon is offering. The $650 credit split over two years covers the monthly device payments minus about nine dollars a piece. I'll take it. We paid the activation/upgrade fees and taxes today.

We traded in our current phones (a Space Gray 64 GB 6 Plus and a gold 64 GB 6 Plus).

I lowered our data plan from 24 GB to 18 GB to offset the device payments being added to our bill (we were on a standard contract with the 6 Pluses). But Verizon gave us 2 GB bonus data each, so we're back up to 20 GB anyway.

The email confirmation I got says deliver by 10/12. We had a similar timeframe for our 6 Pluses when we ordered them late on release day, and they came on September 24th.

Yeah I used the Verizon deal as well and got $400 trade in for the 5s we have. The deliver estimate for my Rose Gold 32 gig 7 Plus was 10/10. Though when ordering it said shipped by 9/28. Will look forward to my email saying it's shipped for sure though. Congrats and enjoy!

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
mine is set for delivery on the 16th. I also got charged and preparing for shipment. Anyone else get charged??

Yep......

0f4c6a93842d170ae8e44e69e04b1d0a.jpg

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
All these people preparing for shipment and I placed my order at like 3:06. ******* pissed

The only reason I got my order around 12:30am is because I could not sleep (not because of iPhone)... but I truly thought I could just get online anytime today and order one. I did not expect a sell out this time around. Not with such a minor update over 6S.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I ordered through ATT and my order status is "preparing to ship." But my estimated ship date is September 23 to September 30. And the charge on my bank account is pending. I have no idea what to expect lol.

I'm in the exact same boat. Is it possible we see ours on the 16th??

skullsgrl84

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I pre ordered rose gold 7+ gave me the option to pick up in store and to choose a 30 min pick up window. so I chose to do that since the Apple Store is only 20 min from me.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Any T-Mobile iPhone 7 pre ordered a still waiting on their EIP agreement. I got my order placed this morning and have yet to get my digital signature required EIP email.

T-Mobile is now saying there's a "glitch" and delay in getting them out to customers.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
A friend just told me her gold 128gb is back ordered and she will receive it in 4-8 weeks. I wouldn't think the gold ones would take so long. They told her the same thing with her space gray 6s plus. She had it within 2 weeks and she didn't preorder it.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I preordered around 9:30am pdt At&t estimate shipping date 23-30 but I already have a pending charge on my account and it's states Preparing For Shipment. In the past I don't remember it going to Preparing For Shipment this quick when the phone estimate shipping was way after release day. Are there any AT&T preorders not in Preparing For Shipment yet?

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm really hoping so lol.

Going by my experience in the past, things are looking good for us :). I don't remember Preparing For Shipment status this quick unless our phones will arrive on the 16th or few days after. Also for two times that I've pre-ordered in the past the estimated shipping date were always exaggerated and have received the phone a week before.

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Any T-Mobile iPhone 7 pre ordered a still waiting on their EIP agreement. I got my order placed this morning and have yet to get my digital signature required EIP email.

T-Mobile is now saying there's a "glitch" and delay in getting them out to customers.

Yeah...me too I'm in the same boat as you. I actually almost got my orders to go through at 2 am CST Friday morning, but their system suddenly crashed and couldn't get my orders in until 2 PM CST. So sad. And I still have yet to see any evidence of the order online and have not received the EIP agreements....thinking next time I'll just pay CASH for my iPhone through Apple to save this trouble.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox