iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
As expected, T-Mobile bent me over and still hasn't fixed my jump from that dumb note 7 return. Despite being told I was good to go, I woke up at midnight and attempted to order and was denied. Typical.

Same thing happened to me. They have had my note 7 for 12 days and had not processed it. i was livid after all day they told i was good to go and they can get around it. Nope. I demanded something be done. Somehow they wiped it from my account and got my iphone ordered.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
did anyone order a JET BLACK plus through AT&T I was in from 3am EST and they had FOUR colors, but no jetblack available at all.

I ordered the ATT Jet Black same as you it was 2am Central time it took over 30 mins for me to get my order in for the countless freezing of safari. Finally got feed up opened the dang chrome browser and what do you know the crap went through on the first try got the iphone upgrade plan got the 128gb jet black att and the biggie it will be delivered in Nov (total fail) I just finsihed the transaction ranted and went to bed. I have been doing this since the iphone 3G and always got in for the first day delivery this time nooooooo thanskgiving will be here you got to laugh hahahahaha hahahaha about to go and hit my head on my desk after being up late and tired peace nice day everyone.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
That happened to me too. I paid it and finished my order. Luckily, my husband and I both got paid this week. Sorry that you had this issue though. I hope you can get it ordered asap

So it's not just a isolated incident. AT&T did this crap on purpose to get more money from users knowing a lot of them would be looking to pre order the new iphone.

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
placed my order and got my confirmation email at 3:10am EST. I had a little trouble accessing both the mobile app and the website. It just kept saying it had something special for me and I tried on multiple devices. I also cleared my cache. After getting on, everything went seamlessly. I used the mobile app, and I enrolled in the Apple Upgrade program. I have Verizon currently and it was very easy.

128 GB Jet Black IPhone 7 +
expected delivery dat: 9/26-10/3

Hoggles

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
That feeling of being on hold for 1.5 hours at the start of preorders...not being able to stay awake any longer...and slowly moving my finger to the end call button. That folks, is what we call sad face :(

Back on hold now. Wish it wasn't my day off, so I could be getting paid for being on hold.... ;)

Tmobile. Going to get Black 128gb.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I am really upset with AT&T and their bull crap. So last night I was up at 3 AM EST and was going through the process of getting the iphone 7 plus 128 GB Silver. I got all the way to the end of the transaction almost and got a message in the app store app that I had a past due payment with AT&T. Now I pay my bills on time every month and I knew I wasn't late. So the app wouldn't let me pre order an iphone and said I had to pay my past due payment before I could pre order. So me being pretty ticked off at this point, decide to call AT&T and end up waiting about 35-40 mins to talk to someone. My normal cell phone bill is always due on the 16th of each month and is considered late AFTER the 17th and it's been like that for me since 2008 when I first signed up with the company and got my first iphone ( the 3G). And I pay my bills on time. Well AT&T randomly changed when my bill is due and suddenly is now 8th of each month. They gave me no email or notice before hand and it was just out of the blue. To me it seems like a ploy to get more money out of folks (or me) since they knew people were trying to pre order the iphone and wanted them to pay eariler or something. It wouldn't have been an issue but my check doesn't go into my account until monday sadly so I wouldn't be able to pre order until then. But in previous years this was never an issue. I am just feed up with AT&T and If it wasn't for the fact that I am grandfathered in with unlimited data with them, I would go with another company like T-Mobile or Sprint. So I am tired and cranky at work and stayed up for nothing last night thanks to AT&T.......

Holy crap. That sucks, man. I had a brief interaction with AT&T years ago when I jumped on the iPhone 3GS bandwagon.
... I sold the phone and returned to Verizon 3 weeks later because I hated AT&T more than I liked the phone, lol.
Of course if you were to jump to T-Mobile, they would pay your contract fee and give you much better service than AT&T.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I am really upset with AT&T and their bull crap. So last night I was up at 3 AM EST and was going through the process of getting the iphone 7 plus 128 GB Silver. I got all the way to the end of the transaction almost and got a message in the app store app that I had a past due payment with AT&T. Now I pay my bills on time every month and I knew I wasn't late. So the app wouldn't let me pre order an iphone and said I had to pay my past due payment before I could pre order. So me being pretty ticked off at this point, decide to call AT&T and end up waiting about 35-40 mins to talk to someone. My normal cell phone bill is always due on the 16th of each month and is considered late AFTER the 17th and it's been like that for me since 2008 when I first signed up with the company and got my first iphone ( the 3G). And I pay my bills on time. Well AT&T randomly changed when my bill is due and suddenly is now 8th of each month. They gave me no email or notice before hand and it was just out of the blue. To me it seems like a ploy to get more money out of folks (or me) since they knew people were trying to pre order the iphone and wanted them to pay eariler or something. It wouldn't have been an issue but my check doesn't go into my account until monday sadly so I wouldn't be able to pre order until then. But in previous years this was never an issue. I am just feed up with AT&T and If it wasn't for the fact that I am grandfathered in with unlimited data with them, I would go with another company like T-Mobile or Sprint. So I am tired and cranky at work and stayed up for nothing last night thanks to AT&T.......

I don't blame you for being upset. I too have AT&T and they did the same thing to me at some point last year. Last year I when I was looking into upgrading my phone I got the message that I couldn't upgrade because of a past due balance. I thought it was weird so I went and looked at my account and sure enough my billing date had changed from the 14th to the 7th. I don't know how many months I'd been paying late and never saw a notice. I supposed it's possible they put it in a billing statement but I only check them if the amount seems very different. Which I think is super sneaky they send me texts and emails about all sorts of things but not no notification about a billing date change. Needless to say this year I paid my bill and paid off my next agreement early in the hopes that is avoid any issues. That being said it really stinks and I'm sure you're beyond frustrated.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Pros and Cons right... every single iPhone release since the original i've been with ATT and i've always been able to get one on launch day.

I switched to verizon this year. Pre ordered my 256 Matte Black at literally like 3:05 am, BTW the site didn't even open up orders till then . Took me like 30 seconds i was SUPER Fast, and it's shipping 9/'28, complete horsecrap.

That would never happen on ATT

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Holy crap. That sucks, man. I had a brief interaction with AT&T years ago when I jumped on the iPhone 3GS bandwagon.
... I sold the phone and returned to Verizon 3 weeks later because I hated AT&T more than I liked the phone, lol.
Of course if you were to jump to T-Mobile, they would pay your contract fee and give you much better service than AT&T.

Yea I am really considering switching. At this point I am just going to wait and get my iphone late November or early December.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Yea I am really considering switching. At this point I am just going to wait and get my iphone late November or early December.

FWIW, when I had T-Mobile I really loved them.
I'm with Verizon now because when I moved to California all my business contacts were with Verizon and the coverage is just better out here, but T-Mobile always gave me great service and awesome phones.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't blame you for being upset. I too have AT&T and they did the same thing to me at some point last year. Last year I when I was looking into upgrading my phone I got the message that I couldn't upgrade because of a past due balance. I thought it was weird so I went and looked at my account and sure enough my billing date had changed from the 14th to the 7th. I don't know how many months I'd been paying late and never saw a notice. I supposed it's possible they put it in a billing statement but I only check them if the amount seems very different. Which I think is super sneaky they send me texts and emails about all sorts of things but not no notification about a billing date change. Needless to say this year I paid my bill and paid off my next agreement early in the hopes that is avoid any issues. That being said it really stinks and I'm sure you're beyond frustrated.

WOW AT&T has done this to a lot of people then. I just think is really shady of them to do something like that and not even let people know without a text or email. O well I am just going to wait until Nov or Dec to get my iphone 7 Plus.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. They have had my note 7 for 12 days and had not processed it. i was livid after all day they told i was good to go and they can get around it. Nope. I demanded something be done. Somehow they wiped it from my account and got my iphone ordered.
I got it adjusted and removed this morning. So that's good. But my original iPhone 6S+ that I WAS going to trade in for the Note 7, is still missing when I jump. It actually shows the Note 7. I'll have to go in store and get this taken care of.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Since you have experience with the upgrade program, if I pay on it for 12 months then pay off as you mentioned does that mean I can now own that phone and still jump back on the upgrade program to get the next gen phone?

Meaning I would now have the iphone 7 plus then use the program to get the next phone coming out next year instead of returning the current phone in at 12 months and resigning up.

thadclay

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black via Apple store. Shipping October 18. I'm not that patient so I guess I'm going to the Roosevelt Field store on release day to try and get either black one in that size.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I just left the Sprint store and preordered a 128gb silver 7 plus. Said they'll call me next week when it gets in. This is my 3rd year ordering that way and it's been a breeze each time.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well, my wife was able to order a non-plus jet black 128GB online as a new customer to the Apple Upgrade program. Me being a current upgrade program user have to actually go IN to the store still and no stores in the area had any plus's left within 30 minutes of pre-orders opening last night except for one has some Verizon ones and I need AT&T. Ugh, guess I'm stuck checking back every day at 8am after the 16th. If they at least had AT&T Plus phones in matte I might consider it, but I'm definitely not settling for a regular 7 and not even in the color I was after.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW