iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order waiting thread

I think I've changed my mind of the color, lol. After seeing the new silicone cases I'm gonna stick with the rose gold and get the pink sand case.

You can't make up your mind lol, no switching

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I watched the Apple Event today. The Jet Black looks too glossy to me. Does anyone feel the same? I have a white iPhone 6 Plus, so I want to get a black iPhone 7 Plus this time for a change. I think the Jet Black is too glossy looking, so I probably will get the Black. What do you all think?

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

Yea I am getting the iPhone 7 plus in Gold and 32 GB. I don't do a whole lot with my phone and as far photos and videos go, I always have iCloud and other online storage apps if it comes to that.

Is apple doing the in store trade in's for old iPhones? I am also thinking about selling my iPad mini 16 GB. I barely use it and now with a 7 Plus I know it will collect more dust.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

7 Plus, matte black, 256 GB. But I'm not doing the campout this year. Last time was fun but brutal.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site

I want the 128 7 plus. I'm torn between the matte and jet black

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Quick question. Is everyone ordering from Apple directly or through their carrier? What are the pros and cons? Thanks in advance.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

Honestly the only reason I am upgrading is because I am using a 4.7 iPhone 6 and the battery life really sucks and I want a bigger screen. If I had an iPhone 6 Plus or 6 plus S I wouldn't upgrade to the iPhone 7 as its not a major upgrade. Also, I am dispointed in the price point for the phones. I miss the old upgrade plans from carriers.

You got the phones at a discount if you renewed a two year contract with your carrier. Like I got this iPhone 6 (4.7 inch version) with 64 GB for 300 ( with a two year AT&T contract). I feel like 300 or 400 is the perfect price point for phones. Now Apple is charging folks nearly 1,000 dollars for a phone. It's not that I can't afford it it's just the principle. But that's a minor gripe honestly, I am fully aware Apple has always been a high end company.

iOSConvert2k14

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site

If I can preorder through AT&T next, then I am going with the 128GB iPhone 7 Plus. Problem for me is whether to go with the Jet Black or Silver. My current 6S Plus is Black but I miss the white front face. However, that new Jet Black is so sleek. Decisions desicions.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I'll take my chance and walk in on the 17th to my Verizon store worst case I wait .. thinking jet black with charcoal leather case in 128 or 256 depending what they have.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I dislike the fact that the headphone jack had gone but now I've had a chance to watch the keynote, I think I'm going to get the 7 plus.

I was strongly considering the Galaxy Note 7 but after the recall fiasco and the insanely easily easily scratched screen, I'm going to look elsewhere.

I've got Carplay here in the US and by the time I go back to the UK at Christmas, there'll be adapters out that will sort my issue.

I want to buy it through the upgrade program but if looks like as I have a Prepay cell with AT&T, I can't get it through Apple on their upgrade program. If that's the case, I'm out of luck I think and will just have to stick with my 6. Anyone confirm?

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Will be pre-ordering the 7+ 128GB, in gold
** foot tapping fast**

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

Transferred money across from my savings.
Waiting till 5pm local time in Sydney for the preorders to begin.
Heck I might take the day off next Friday :)

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Probably going to get the 7 Plus 128GB in regular black. The jet black looks really nice but since it will be easier to scratch I'm gonna stay away. I normally use some clear cases for my current 6s Plus but occasionally I like it to be free. My 6s Plus has held up really well. Planning to pre-order at 3:00AM since I'm on the east coast. I used the Apple Store app last year and it was quick and simple. I have a lot of anxiety though.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site

The last couple of years I have had no problem using the  store app so that's the way I'm going to go this year.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

The store app is how I managed to get my iphone 6 in 2014 so I am going to try that again this year. But I will have the apple website up on my mac book as well. Staying up til 3 AM EST means I am going to be kinda tired going into work tomorrow lol.