iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order waiting thread

Meh. It's beautiful and I'm not rough on my phones (and don't case or screen protect). I'm a big girl. Lol
I guess. But it's a little alarming how easily it got marked up so quickly...it had been on the demo floor for what I am sure was a short time before it was handled.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

I guess. But it's a little alarming how easily it got marked up so quickly...it had been on the demo floor for what I am sure was a short time before it was handled.

I only have one life to live and it's just a phone. Lol

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

I will be pre-ordering the 7 plus through T-Mobile again. Just waiting to find out what John is going to offer for jump on demand customers to make up my mind on storage.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

I think I've changed my mind of the color, lol. After seeing the new silicone cases I'm gonna stick with the rose gold and get the pink sand case.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

iPhone 7 Plus AT&T. Undecided on Jet Black & Black. Will probably go back and fourth a million times. Jet Black reminds me of the iPhone 4, which was my favorite iPhone. I have a 128 6 Plus now, so I'll probably go with 128 again. I'll change my mind many times before preorders go live.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I have been very vocal about my hate for the 3.5 removal. But through that I've also felt like the Jet Black would "force" me to upgrade. As of now I'm on the fence. But that fence is starting to lean and I think I will be preordering the 7 Plus in Jet Black in 256 GB this Friday. I'm looking forward to the increased battery life, the camera improvements, stereo speakers and that sexy Jet Black color. Since I'm sure this will be a very popular color, I imagine I'll need to pre-order this as soon as I'm able.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I have been very vocal about my hate for the 3.5 removal. But through that I've also felt like the Jet Black would "force" me to upgrade. As of now I'm on the fence. But that fence is starting to lean and I think I will be preordering the 7 Plus in Jet Black in 256 GB this Friday. I'm looking forward to the increased battery life, the camera improvements, stereo speakers and that sexy Jet Black color. Since I'm sure this will be a very popular color, I imagine I'll need to pre-order this as soon as I'm able.

12:01 AM PST baby! I'll be there. The jet black is hot.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Girl, I ain't mad atcha!...(laughing)....Like you, I don't encase or screen protect my devices and all of my iPhones still looked new when I got rid of them. I expect the same for the iPhone 7. If by chance I do damage them, Apple Care + will be there for the save...

Hopefully you guys aren't looking at the jet black. I know a lot of people are against the cases or protectors but apple themselves have said the jet black will scratch much easier than the other models.

I'm too much of a perfectionist. That phone won't leave the box until I've got protection lol.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I am glad mostly everyone is choosing Black/Jet Black. White/Silver 7+ for me. 128? I might just jump for the 256gb. Coming from a 6+

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site

12:01 AM PST baby! I'll be there. The jet black is hot.

I was coming here to ask that, I couldn't remember if it was 12 am PST or EST.

I want that jet black. I really do. But I will probably chicken out and get regular black in 128. 7+ on ATT.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I am glad mostly everyone is choosing Black/Jet Black. White/Silver 7+ for me. 128? I might just jump for the 256gb. Coming from a 6+

This will be my first non-silver iPhone. I'll probably stick with 128 GB. I'm using up 72 GB of storage right now on my 6s Plus and I can't imagine my usage changing that drastically in the next twelve months.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711