iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order waiting thread

I'll be rolling out of bed at 3AM EST to order mine tonight. I may make an appearance on the forum but, I must warn you, I'm not going to he happy about it.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

I'll be rolling out of bed at 3AM EST to order mine tonight. I may make an appearance on the forum but, I must warn you, I'm not going to he happy about it.

LOL thanks for the warning!! Just for that I'm gonna ding the heck out of your phone because we'll all be up as well!!!

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site

Do I need the latest iPhone? No, but, I'm getting it ANYWAY!

iPhone 7 Plus, 128GB, Black (still might end up getting the Jet Black). Time will tell...

EDIT:
Confirmed, I'm going with the Black. Not sure why, but, something tells me the jet black won't look as 'nice' with all coloured cases. Of course, just my opinion...

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I am planning on getting up at midnight to order and go back to bed. I am getting black 128 Plus. My only concern is going back to stock ios after a full year on my jailbroken 6s+. Decisions Decisions.

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site

So I want to share how awesome (so far) AT&T has been for me.

All this time, I thought AT&T showed I had an upgrade, all summer long. After the keynote, I went to check again and I don't have one. I still have a 5c my daughter uses on a two year contract through NEXT July. Panic time.

I discover this at like 11 pm, so their call centers are closed. But, their chat support is still open. So I try to ask what I assume is a robot. I explain the situation, they ask me to hold on. After about 15 minutes they come back and say they are able to put a manager override on that contract and will in fact allow me to upgrade the phone to a brand new iPhone 7 on Friday. Gave me the chat ID and their employee ID in case there are problems and need to reach out to support again.

As a customer since the Cingular days, I was blown away and so appreciative of this customer service, by a random chat support person in the middle of the night. Now, we will see if it works, but I'm very hopeful. I will be calling today and making sure all is good to go with the info they gave me.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I guess im not getting it after all. In typical t mobile fashion they haven't processed my note 7 i sent back BEFORE the recall. It was received by them 9 days ago, yet still in process. I don't have an upgrade available. Unbelievable!!

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

iPhone 7 Plus AT&T. Undecided on Jet Black & Black. Will probably go back and fourth a million times. Jet Black reminds me of the iPhone 4, which was my favorite iPhone. I have a 128 6 Plus now, so I'll probably go with 128 again. I'll change my mind many times before preorders go live.

I'm in the same boat. At first I really wanted the jet black but now I'm not sure because of how easily I've heard the jet black scratches. I will have it in a case most of the time so, how nice the back looks won't matter as much.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

I'm in the same boat. At first I really wanted the jet black but now I'm not sure because of how easily I've heard the jet black scratches. I will have it in a case most of the time so, how nice the back looks won't matter as much.

I'm starting to have doubts now because that black in its matte finish looks great also. I don't use a case on my 6 Plus so I don't wanna use one on my 7 Plus. I have until 3am to ultimately decide lol

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I am sure the jet black scratches more easily than the other colors but there are very few people who have been able to get their hands on that phone and test it. "More likely to scratch" doesn't necessarily mean "easy to scratch".

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

I noticed if you go through the process of "buying" an iPhone 7/7+ in the Apple Store app and get to the end. You can favorite it. So in theory I should be able to open the app, go to account then favorites and then just complete the transaction to hopefully speed up the process. I guess I shall see at 3am tomorrow.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

I noticed if you go through the process of "buying" an iPhone 7/7+ in the Apple Store app and get to the end. You can favorite it. So in theory I should be able to open the app, go to account then favorites and then just complete the transaction to hopefully speed up the process. I guess I shall see at 3am tomorrow.

Thanks I just did that just as a safety for tonight/ tomorrow.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I'll be preordering it tomorrow 9am local time sharp. can't wait.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Planning on using the Apple Upgrade Program I'm already on with my 64GB 6s Plus to get the 7 Plus in Jet Black with 128GB. Only upgrading for two reasons, the new camera (more for the portrait/bokeh feature than the only 2x optical zoom), and the Jet Black color. Running silver now and love it, wasn't a fan of the "generic gray" but that gloss black is just too tempting.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

I still don't know if I'm going back to the Note 7 when they become available again, or getting the iPhone 7. If I do get the iPhone 7, it'll be 128gb, matte black.

chrgnthru

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Count me in. I hope T-Mobile gets to resetting my Jump before then. That Note 7 was such a mistake.

Just returned my Note 7 yesterday and I'm unable to get a device online. T-Mobile says gotta call or visit store. However a T-Mobile representative is supposedly going to call me as soon as pre orders open up. We'll see.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234