iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I pre ordered 9/9/16 at 1330 at the local Sprint store. I was told by the rep I would have it 9/18-9/20. Now I check the site and it says it will ship by 9/30/16. If it is coming from China, it probably won't get here until the middle of the first week of October. Grr

Well I did learn here that Apple tends to under promise and over deliver. I find that to be true:
I had originally been given a delivery date of September 27-29.
But once I got the shipping notification my date was moved to this coming Thursday.
And then again to Wednesday.
But tracking says my phone hasn't left China yet.
I have a feeling I'll see that it has arrived in my city just minutes before the UPS guy shows up.
So DO keep your hopes up, you never know.

cseggleton

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
well I could not wait on the 7+. Called apple and my store had the 7 in matte black 256 version. Great I'll come and pick it up. Got there at 4:15 and the store closed at 6:00. Gentleman at the front said I could not pick it up even though I was purchasing outright. Had to come back tomorrow. Walked over to Best Buy mobile and picked it up and was out of the store in 30 minutes...may try in a few weeks for the plus but the more i thought about will probably just wait for the 8+ and hope it is a little smaller along the size and feel of the note 7 I had for a week which was perfect aside from a little fire issue!!

moc426

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Note 7 is a beautiful design, I love the size of it and the curved edges. I miss it but because of the recall I am now waiting for iphone 7 plus.

well I could not wait on the 7+. Called apple and my store had the 7 in matte black 256 version. Great I'll come and pick it up. Got there at 4:15 and the store closed at 6:00. Gentleman at the front said I could not pick it up even though I was purchasing outright. Had to come back tomorrow. Walked over to Best Buy mobile and picked it up and was out of the store in 30 minutes...may try in a few weeks for the plus but the more i thought about will probably just wait for the 8+ and hope it is a little smaller along the size and feel of the note 7 I had for a week which was perfect aside from a little fire issue!!

mitc5502

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Well, since my Verizon pre-order hasn't moved from the 9/28 date, I was able to get on at 12:01am and reserve a 128gb matte black on Verizon for pickup tomorrow night at the Bethesda Apple Store. I wasn't even in that much a rush to upgrade, but once I got excited about getting a new toy, waiting two weeks just wasn't going to cut it...but at least I admit it, right??

rscott016

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Preordered a Verizon iPhone 7 plus 256gb Black on 9/9 mid-afternoon. Ship date is 9/28. It's under a fairly big business account (only to keep my unlimited data ). It is shipping to my work address. All I have is the preorder confirmation number. Everyone here is giving me hope that I won't actually have to wait another 9 days for it to arrive! It should be shipping FedEx. Any other way I can track the order besides the preorder confirmation number on Verizon's website?

Edit: the cost is being charged to the business account so I won't get notified like usual when the card get charged.

Last edited:

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
My 7+ is supposed to be delivered Tuesday. I paid the $8 to get a 2-hour window since I work that night. It's still saying it's in China. Really hoping something updates soon. I have another UPS package that's supposed to be here Tuesday coming from amazon that hasn't updated either, so maybe it's a UPS thing?

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
My preorder has moved to Korea now. To be delivered by tomorrow. Originally ordered first day 320 am EST and at that time delivery September 28-30. Apple definitely under promises and over delivers.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
My preorder has moved to Korea now. To be delivered by tomorrow. Originally ordered first day 320 am EST and at that time delivery September 28-30. Apple definitely under promises and over delivers.

Yes they do. My original delivery dates were Sept 26 to Oct 3, and my phone is out for delivery today, just three days after launch.

BrayBreBai

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
This is my 1st time preordering and I know it will be my last time. I don't understand how people who ordered the same phone as me but got a much later delivery has either gotten theirs or will get there's before 9/23 delivery date since 9/9 at 4:30 a.m

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
This is my 1st time preordering and I know it will be my last time. I don't understand how people who ordered the same phone as me but got a much later delivery has either gotten theirs or will get there's before 9/23 delivery date since 9/9 at 4:30 a.m

What model, capacity, and color did you order?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice