iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Whoa, I just got an email from Apple my phone's been shipped it'll be here Thursday woohoo!!!
Now that is awesome because I can be home, Thursday.
And I don't know why Apple had originally said "via USPS" because it's actually UPS and I checked the tracking number and my phone just left China.

Now this is the kind of news I don't mind getting if I have to get up at 5:30 am on a Saturday, hehehe...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Whoa, I just got an email from Apple my phone's been shipped it'll be here Thursday woohoo!!!
And I don't know why Apple had originally said "via USPS" because it's actually UPS and I checked the tracking number and my phone just left China.

Now this is the kind of news I don't mind getting if I have to get up at 5:30 am on a Saturday, hehehe...

Nice! They probably switched up carriers to try to get iPhones to customers more quickly. Freighting product to the US and then transferring it to USPS would only lengthen the process.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
My Jet Black 7 Plus (256 GB / Verizon - Ordered online from Apple) got bumped up from September 26 - October 3 time window to this Monday (09-19-2016) by end of end. Serial number for the device is now listed on my Apple profile. Last UPS scan has been Hong Kong for almost 24 hours now. I do know that local UPS facilities don't always scan packages like they should. OTOH, maybe they took the weekend off.

Ditto, my same configuration and order place as yours, only AT&T; is also in Hong Kong, scheduled for delivery Monday.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

Nice! Hopefully I get that same email at least by Monday.

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
My 256GB Jet Black 7 Plus will be here Tuesday. Ordered from Verizon on 9/9 at 3:05 AM. My CC was charged last night. No update on Verizon's site yet, but I was able to track it by FedEx reference number. It's in Memphis Tennessee on its way to NC.

guitarman85

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
My Jet Black 7 Plus (256 GB / Verizon - Ordered online from Apple) got bumped up from September 26 - October 3 time window to this Monday (09-19-2016) by end of end. Serial number for the device is now listed on my Apple profile. Last UPS scan has been Hong Kong for almost 24 hours now. I do know that local UPS facilities don't always scan packages like they should. OTOH, maybe they took the weekend off.

Exact same scenario here, 128GB jet black 7plus was originally scheduled for sep 26-oct 3' got bumped up to Monday 9/19. Sitting in Hong Kong since yesterday

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 7Plus matte black, 128GB on 9/9 at around 8:30am EST. Order status today has changed to preparing for shipment and credit card has charge pending. Delivery date was 2-3 weeks, October 4-10 and that has not changed. I predict an earlier arrival.

DNRuffin

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
It's not Jet Black is it? People with every other colour seem to be reporting earlier delivery times, while I've yet to see a Jet Black delivery time get bumped up.

I pre-ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus 256GB model and my delivery time got bumped up. It was originally scheduled for Sept. 26-Oct. 3, but got bumped up to Sept. 21 on the Apple Store app, but when I tracked the shipment, it says it'll be delivered on the 19th (in two more days).

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
0700 this morning I was notified my iPhone 7+ 256GB Matte Black AT&T was shipped and I received my tracking number and status change to "shipped". Delivery date 21 September. Original dates 23-27 September. Coincidentally, my Apple Watch Series 2 will arrive the same day. Both new devices now appear in my Apple Support profile. It took 48 hours from CC charge and "Preparing for Shipment" to achieve actual shipment.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 7Plus matte black, 128GB on 9/9 at around 8:30am EST. Order status today has changed to preparing for shipment and credit card has charge pending. Delivery date was 2-3 weeks, October 4-10 and that has not changed. I predict an earlier arrival.

Exact same phone and original ship date. Im hoping for sometime this coming week

moc426

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 9/13

Ships: 2-3 weeks
Delivers 06 Oct, 2016 - 12 Oct, 2016 by Standard Shipping

Hoping to get it sooner than that as I am using a temp phone now since I returned note 7 with the recall.

jstplnfrank

May 29, 2014
Visit site
My 256GB Jet Black 7 Plus will be here Tuesday. Ordered from Verizon on 9/9 at 3:05 AM. My CC was charged last night. No update on Verizon's site yet, but I was able to track it by FedEx reference number. It's in Memphis Tennessee on its way to NC.

Did you use order number or phone number to track via Fedex?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Got my shipping info... iP7+ will be in my hands by Tuesday. Could even be Monday :) . Apple Watch s2 comes on Tuesday as well :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods