iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Had a little hiccup with my order --

Chase put a hold on my account for suspicious activity though they never called me which was odd.

I tried to order a Series 1 Apple Watch and that's how I found out. In turn it also declined my iPhone purchase.

Called chase and the hold was lifted and then I talked with Apple and they attempted authorization and it went through.

I'm still at processing but they assured me that I would still get my phone on 9/16.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Had a little hiccup with my order --

Chase put a hold on my account for suspicious activity though they never called me which was odd.

I tried to order a Series 1 Apple Watch and that's how I found out. In turn it also declined my iPhone purchase.

Called chase and the hold was lifted and then I talked with Apple and they attempted authorization and it went through.

I'm still at processing but they assured me that I would still get my phone on 9/16.

Happen to me last year too, but with T-Mobile. Unfortunately since it declined, T-Mobile made me start over. So I went with Apple this year.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on apple website reservation to pick up at apple store on the 16th. Cards are not charged. I think they only charge when order is ready f or pick up.

*~Live life,love life~*

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine preauth charge is only for $1 as well. I ordered through VZW with a ship date of 9/23

I ordered on apple website reservation to pick up at apple store on the 16th. Cards are not charged. I think they only charge when order is ready f or pick up.

*~Live life,love life~*

I remember the experience being similar to this, which makes me hopeful that my wife and I will have our devices on Friday since the tax has been authorized on my card for them.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Interesting status here when I just checked. My black iPhone 7 plus 256G for delivery September 28-30 is now preparing for shipment while my black iPhone 7 256G is still processing but scheduled for delivery September 16. I wonder if it is possible that I'll get both on the same day?

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Interesting status here when I just checked. My black iPhone 7 plus 256G for delivery September 28-30 is now preparing for shipment while my black iPhone 7 256G is still processing but scheduled for delivery September 16. I wonder if it is possible that I'll get both on the same day?

Congratulations. I too have a Black iPhone 7 Plus 256GB scheduled for delivery on the September 28-30 date range. However, my order is still "being processed."

consequence7

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

Nice! Who did you order through?

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Who did you submit your preorder through?

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi All. I pre-ordered through the online Apple Store. The site was down until 12:03 PST. I completed my order for an unlocked matte black 7+ 256GB by 12:05 PST. My order is still showing "processing items" with a delivery window of 23-27 September. I'm hoping it will change to 16 September, but not counting on it.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through the Apple Store since I buy unlocked. I'm quite surprised by the status change and sort of expect it to revert to processing.

I'm wondering if the status for everyone who preordered via their carriers show by default as Preparing For Shipment, despite having later shipping dates.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Quick question? My preorder went from Processing to Prepraring to Ship and then back to Processing. Is this normal? Should I be concerned?

tomklyn

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
i ordered 2 iPhone 7 plus's rose & black and mine says will ship by 9/23 got the confirmation email at 2:20am if i check the order status from the email it says will ship by 9/28

Clipboard03.jpgClipboard01.jpgClipboard02.jpg

Last edited:

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I ordered through my carrier, just says processing though. I'm still hoping it might ship before the estimated shipping date of 10/5. Probably not but can't help but hope. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox