iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

RandomGuy Yo

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I woke up 1 hr ago and preordered iPhone 7 plus black 128gb through tmobile. Got right through calling 611 ship date 9/27-10/10, we will see what happens.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
As expected, T-Mobile bent me over and still hasn't fixed my jump from that dumb note 7 return. Despite being told I was good to go, I woke up at midnight and attempted to order and was denied. Typical.

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
7 Plus 256GB Jet Black from Verizon. Ordered placed around 3:03 AM EST. receive by date of 9/28. Maybe not release day but I'll survive. :)

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
256gb Black AT&T, ordered from the Apple site this year and shipped to my house. Shows delivery on the 16th as of now. Also got a new black SS watch to go with it on the same day. Going to try not to look at it until probably Thursday so I don't get too anxious. I do need it by the 25th though so hopefully it comes to me by then and I'll be happy.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am really upset with AT&T and their bull crap. So last night I was up at 3 AM EST and was going through the process of getting the iphone 7 plus 128 GB Silver. I got all the way to the end of the transaction almost and got a message in the app store app that I had a past due payment with AT&T. Now I pay my bills on time every month and I knew I wasn't late. So the app wouldn't let me pre order an iphone and said I had to pay my past due payment before I could pre order. So me being pretty ticked off at this point, decide to call AT&T and end up waiting about 35-40 mins to talk to someone. My normal cell phone bill is always due on the 16th of each month and is considered late AFTER the 17th and it's been like that for me since 2008 when I first signed up with the company and got my first iphone ( the 3G). And I pay my bills on time. Well AT&T randomly changed when my bill is due and suddenly is now 8th of each month. They gave me no email or notice before hand and it was just out of the blue. To me it seems like a ploy to get more money out of folks (or me) since they knew people were trying to pre order the iphone and wanted them to pay eariler or something. It wouldn't have been an issue but my check doesn't go into my account until monday sadly so I wouldn't be able to pre order until then. But in previous years this was never an issue. I am just feed up with AT&T and If it wasn't for the fact that I am grandfathered in with unlimited data with them, I would go with another company like T-Mobile or Sprint. So I am tired and cranky at work and stayed up for nothing last night thanks to AT&T.......

Last edited:

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
did anyone order a JET BLACK plus through AT&T I was in from 3am EST and they had FOUR colors, but no jetblack available at all.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I had my eyes on the jet black but by the time I got to order it was already inate October. I don't want to wait that long. I have a rose gold 6s plus and I wanted a change but I didn't want to wait untilate October.

Sci_Fy

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a 128gb Jet black plus in the uk this morning. Website wasn't coming online but iPad app came on about 8.02. Processed order and received email at 8.06 with delivery sla of 4-10 Oct. Which is madness, I literally couldn't have done it any quicker. Annoyingly the EE mobile site is saying delivery within 2 weeks for the same config.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Update- My co worker who is also with AT&T ran into the same problem last night SMH.

That happened to me too. I paid it and finished my order. Luckily, my husband and I both got paid this week. Sorry that you had this issue though. I hope you can get it ordered asap

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods