Why my iphone 6s is not connecting to pc ?

mkz77

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
Hello, i'm trying to recover my iphone 6s. My iphone about a year ago was broken from a fall, so i'm trying to recover it now. I changed screen, battery and the usb charging pad. Everything worked perfect except one thing. My iphone wont charge in a wall plug neither on my pc. Even iTunes does not recognize it. Any suggestions what's going on? Is it a motherboard problem?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i'm trying to recover my iphone 6s. My iphone about a year ago was broken from a fall, so i'm trying to recover it now. I changed screen, battery and the usb charging pad. Everything worked perfect except one thing. My iphone wont charge in a wall plug neither on my pc. Even iTunes does not recognize it. Any suggestions what's going on? Is it a motherboard problem?

Something must have gone wrong when you changed the charging thingie.
Make sure you did everything right.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Hello and welcome to iMore! Have you considered contacting Apple support or visiting a local Apple store in the Genius Bar. Another option might be consulting with an authorized apple service repair facility. I hope you can figure this out and please keep us posted on how you progress.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

I hate to say this, but it looks like you're going to need to open the device back up and check all your work. Sounds like you may have missed a connection somewhere during your repair.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I hate to say this, but it looks like you're going to need to open the device back up and check all your work. Sounds like you may have missed a connection somewhere during your repair.

Yeah, I said the same thing too. Only difference is that I didn’t hate saying it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711