Hello, i'm trying to recover my iphone 6s. My iphone about a year ago was broken from a fall, so i'm trying to recover it now. I changed screen, battery and the usb charging pad. Everything worked perfect except one thing. My iphone wont charge in a wall plug neither on my pc. Even iTunes does not recognize it. Any suggestions what's going on? Is it a motherboard problem?
    06-25-2020 11:26 AM
    Hello, i'm trying to recover my iphone 6s. My iphone about a year ago was broken from a fall, so i'm trying to recover it now. I changed screen, battery and the usb charging pad. Everything worked perfect except one thing. My iphone wont charge in a wall plug neither on my pc. Even iTunes does not recognize it. Any suggestions what's going on? Is it a motherboard problem?
    Something must have gone wrong when you changed the charging thingie.
    Make sure you did everything right.
    Last edited by Tartarus; 06-26-2020 at 09:34 AM.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-25-2020 01:12 PM
    Hello and welcome to iMore! Have you considered contacting Apple support or visiting a local Apple store in the Genius Bar. Another option might be consulting with an authorized apple service repair facility. I hope you can figure this out and please keep us posted on how you progress.
    06-25-2020 03:55 PM
    I hate to say this, but it looks like you're going to need to open the device back up and check all your work. Sounds like you may have missed a connection somewhere during your repair.
    Annie_M likes this.
    06-26-2020 06:52 AM
    I hate to say this, but it looks like you're going to need to open the device back up and check all your work. Sounds like you may have missed a connection somewhere during your repair.
    Yeah, I said the same thing too. Only difference is that I didn’t hate saying it
    06-26-2020 09:35 AM