My devices on google, facebook

broslow

Nov 14, 2019
Visit site
I only use an iPhone 6s but it always say I’m using a Mac too on my devices on Facebook and google. What’s this mean?

And is there anyway to make battery last longer

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thanks for joining. I'm not sure what "What's this mean?" mean. As far as your battery is concerned, take a look at your Battery Heath on your iPhone 6s and see what the percentage is left on a 5 year old device. It might be time to replace the battery.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Where do you see that information? What are you looking at?

Every now and then this information will "pop up" on the bottom of other Apple devices, something like a handoff because of your Apple ID...I think. I'm still not quite sure how to make it happen on purpose, but it happens...LOL

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Every now and then this information will "pop up" on the bottom of other Apple devices, something like a handoff because of your Apple ID...I think. I'm still not quite sure how to make it happen on purpose, but it happens...LOL

I thought maybe the OP was looking in the Facebook settings where it shows locations and devices that have been logged in to Facebook. Not sure about Google. You know how when you access your Apple account, you can see your devices listed? Mine used to show an iMac. Never had one. I called support and told them I had one listed, but never got it. And would they send it to me. She laughed and said just delete it out.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I thought maybe the OP was looking in the Facebook settings where it shows locations and devices that have been logged in to Facebook. Not sure about Google. You know how when you access your Apple account, you can see your devices listed? Mine used to show an iMac. Never had one. I called support and told them I had one listed, but never got it. And would they send it to me. She laughed and said just delete it out.

This made my day!!!! They should have sent you one! :D :D :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711