2 Passcodes on iphone ios 12

mdazuk

Nov 13, 2018
Visit site
Hi

Is it possible to have 2 Pass codes on a iphone running ios 12.

(daughter keeps changing her Pass code and hiding it from us)

Thanks for any help.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
There are also several apps (some paid) that will prevent her from getting to the settings on the device.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Go into screen time and set it so that she can’t change the settings. There you will put a passcode for YOU. You can do this from your own phone or iPad. My kids can’t change anything I don’t want them to . If for some reason that fails (it shouldn’t) then take the phone away.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi

Is it possible to have 2 Pass codes on a iphone running ios 12.

(daughter keeps changing her Pass code and hiding it from us)

Thanks for any help.

There are also several apps (some paid) that will prevent her from getting to the settings on the device.

You don't need anything third party. Settings / Screen Time, tap on "Use screen time passcode" and set a passcode that she doesn't know. Then in "Content & Privacy Restrictions" - turn on restrictions, and turn "Passcode changes" to "Don't allow". This will prevent her from changing the passcode at all (or getting rid of a TouchID fingerprint for a/both parent(s).)

There are a number of other restrictions that you can impose there...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You don't need anything third party. Settings / Screen Time, tap on "Use screen time passcode" and set a passcode that she doesn't know. Then in "Content & Privacy Restrictions" - turn on restrictions, and turn "Passcode changes" to "Don't allow". This will prevent her from changing the passcode at all (or getting rid of a TouchID fingerprint for a/both parent(s).)

There are a number of other restrictions that you can impose there...

Excellent idea. I use screen time for my kids’ iPads. Also they know exactly what will happen if they try to pull a fast one on Dad!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro