Why pictures on iphone 6 get blurry with error after days

belall20

Mar 11, 2018
Visit site
Hi
All pictures which i take or save from net which are in my gallery gets blurry after some days. Then there is small error sign “!” at the end of the picture. Then i can’t send any pictures on whatsapp, fb messenger or any. Meaning i can’t use the picture. Why is that so? What is the solution.
Thanks

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I did. It is enabled

Exactly. So your problem is that the full resolution version is being uploaded to iCloud and is no longer on your iPhone. This is normally a pretty seamless process where the full res version downloads on the fly when you need it but you seem to be having an issue with that part.
Have you tried restarting your iPhone? How about signing and out iCloud and then back in?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Exactly. So your problem is that the full resolution version is being uploaded to iCloud and is no longer on your iPhone. This is normally a pretty seamless process where the full res version downloads on the fly when you need it but you seem to be having an issue with that part.
Have you tried restarting your iPhone? How about signing and out iCloud and then back in?

In addition, enable Cellular Data in Settings > Photos if you want to be able to download the full resolution photos back to your phone to share or whatnot.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
In addition, enable Cellular Data in Settings > Photos if you want to be able to download the full resolution photos back to your phone to share or whatnot.

That’s interesting, are you suggesting that a wifi only device will not be able to download full resolution photos back to your device ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox