How can I fix my battery life??

MyIphoneNeedsHelp

Feb 20, 2018
Visit site
I have an IPhone 6s. My friend dropped my phone a few months ago and it has a hole in the corner. I was playing music in the shower with my phone and I accidentally sprayed the water into the hole. I dried it off and my phone was working fine. The next day, my phone was on 100% when I woke up and on my way home it was only on 5%! (I keep my phone on low power mode all day too). Normally it’s on about 80% when I’m on my way home and I get home the same time everyday. It seems to die 1% every 2 minutes!! I was FaceTiming my friend later on at night, and it came up with a message with a picture of a thermometer saying iPhone overheated you must wait for it to cool down before you can use it and now it heats up more often than it use to. Is there any way I can fix this or even just anyway to save my battery?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To be blunt, prepare to buy a new phone. If you have AppleCare Plus for your current iPhone, Now would be a great time to use it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It sounds like your phone has been through too much, and may be beyond repair. If you have an Apple Store nearby, you might want to make an appointment with the genius bar to have it checked out. I do agree with Just_Me_D that you might want to prepare yourself that it may be time to buy a new phone. And if you do have AppleCare Plus, this definitely would be an ideal time to use it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro