Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Hi, my best friend broke the screen on his iPhone 6s. He had apple insurance, went in to fix it, and they broke his phone during the repair and he lost all of his photos and text messages. These included the last photos with and messages from his father. He is distraught. Do you think these messages could be recovered? - Either from my best friends iMessage account, or possibly looking up the account of his dad's old account. They were on different networks, in case that matters. Please let me know. Thank you.
    07-20-2017 09:37 PM
    You're only real hope is to try restoring from the last backup (assuming there's a recent just prior to the breakage). Otherwise they're gone unless you use 3rd party pay software (I don't think we're allowed to link those here). It's risky, but in this situation there's nothing left to lose.
    07-20-2017 10:48 PM
    Your friend needs to set up a new phone with their latest iCloud or iTunes back up. If there's no back up, there's not much they can do.
    07-21-2017 06:06 AM
    Hi, my best friend broke the screen on his iPhone 6s. He had apple insurance, went in to fix it, and they broke his phone during the repair and he lost all of his photos and text messages. These included the last photos with and messages from his father.
    What entity ‘broke his phone” and how exactly did they break it? ...
    Do you think these messages could be recovered? - Either from my best friends iMessage account, or possibly looking up the account of his dad's old account. They were on different networks, in case that matters. Please let me know. Thank you.
    If your “best friend” has an iCloud account and his photos were synced to iCloud / iCloud Photo Library then all of his pics can be retrieved either by logging into the iCloud website via a computer or configuring iCloud on a new iOS device. In regard to “text messages”, that will depend on whether or not he made a recent backup of his iPhone.
    07-21-2017 01:37 PM
    Ony way ,you can check the iTunes backup and recover them back , from iTunes to recover data is a effective way ,
    Another way , the recovery tool can deeply scan iPhone to recover deleted text messages iPhone .
    Last edited by Paaom; 08-27-2017 at 09:07 PM.
    08-23-2017 03:45 AM