Hi folks. New to the forum.
    I'm having troubles with the call button post the latest upgrade.
    IPhone 6s
    I can't make calls as it doesn't do anything. Can't access voicemail either.
    When I ask Siri to make a call, it comes back with this error.
    "Unsupported URL
    This URL wasn't loaded: tell://
    {followed by tech garble}

Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.
    05-13-2017 12:03 PM
    Try the following:

First, reboot your iPhone and then try to make a call. If the reboot didn't fix the problem, proceed to the suggestion below.

Go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select "Reset All Settings". All native settings will revert to its default setting. Welcome to the iMore Forum, by the way...
    05-13-2017 12:37 PM
    Thanks for the tip and the welcome. This is would mean I lose all my data on the phone though wouldn't it? I was hoping to avoid that.
    Back up with iTunes isn't very convenient.
    05-13-2017 05:34 PM
    Thanks for the tip and the welcome. This is would mean I lose all my data on the phone though wouldn't it? I was hoping to avoid that.
    Back up with iTunes isn't very convenient.
    No. You will not lose all of your data. You will have to re-enter your wireless network passcode as well as pair your Bluetooth devices again, but photos, music, videos, documents, email accounts, etcetera will not be affected.
    05-13-2017 05:50 PM
    That sounds like a big relief. I shall try this and report back. Thank you for the help. I hope it helps.
    05-13-2017 07:11 PM
    That sounds like a big relief. I shall try this and report back. Thank you for the help. I hope it helps.
    You're very welcome...
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-13-2017 at 09:09 PM.
    05-13-2017 08:06 PM
    Update: I tried that...unfortunately it's still not working. Any idea if there's a way I can return to the old IOS. I feel as if that's what's the culprit.
    I would post a pic if the forum allowed it. I really was hoping to avoid having to factory reset it.

It just doesn't go anywhere when I tap the contact to try and call. Very frustrating
    05-13-2017 08:54 PM
    If that didn't fix the problem then more than likely you have a corrupt iOS version. With that in mind, I recommend you put the device in DFU mode, connect it to your computer, and when iTunes recognizes the device in recovery, select to "restore and update". iTunes will then download and install a fresh full copy of the latest iOS version. After that, I recommend that you set it up as new and not from a backup. I know it's a PITA, but it's a small price to pay for peace of mind. Know what I mean?
    05-13-2017 09:13 PM
    Yeah I guess I should just see what I can salvage and learn to live without the rest.
    Thanks again for your assistance. I'll try this process and hopefully it has good results.

I've noticed on some apps that my location services are greyed out and I can't allow some apps to use it.
    05-13-2017 09:27 PM
    Yeah I guess I should just see what I can salvage and learn to live without the rest.
    Thanks again for your assistance. I'll try this process and hopefully it has good results.

I've noticed on some apps that my location services are greyed out and I can't allow some apps to use it.
    Have you or anyone with access to your device set restrictions with regard to location services?
    05-13-2017 09:46 PM
    Nope. Happened with the reset. I was able to get that sorted. I shall try the DFU mode. Hopefully it goes smoothly.
    05-13-2017 10:29 PM