It was in there for a few minutes before I realized it was still in my jeans pocket. Took it out, the screen was working, turned it off and put the phone in a bag of rice overnight. This morning I took it out of the back, and turned it on. Everything seemed to be working fine except the on/off button. So I did a hard resent (home button and on/off button). After the phone booted up, the volume buttons done work. The Ringer will either be on mute or full volume, as does the volume button in the music.. i can increase the volume, but then if goes all way to mute by itself.

Oh and the volume "logo" on the screen wont go away...

I have no way to turn the phone off now, and either the volume logo or the ringer logo stays on the screen...

Any suggestions? I have 11 more payments on the phone... 32 gb 6s...

and no i dont have apple care..
    05-07-2017 02:12 PM
    Take it to your carrier and see if you can trade it in. My son's phone got soaked in a thunderstorm & it wouldn't even power on. He took it to Verizon and since he made at least 12 payments, they gave him a credit for the device and he got a new phone & a new payment plan. It's worth a try.
    Just_Me_D and MooMooPrincess like this.
    05-07-2017 02:25 PM
    Take it to your carrier and see if you can trade it in. My son's phone got soaked in a thunderstorm & it wouldn't even power on. He took it to Verizon and since he made at least 12 payments, they gave him a credit for the device and he got a new phone & a new payment plan. It's worth a try.
    Yes, do this! Even if your iPhone is kind of working right now it will likely get worse.
    05-07-2017 02:41 PM
    Well good news, I put the phone back into a bag of rice, then set it outside in the sun for about an hour until it got hot, then brought it back inside. Changed out the rice and back outside for another hour... That seemed to have worked as all my buttons seem to be functioning correctly! Yeah!! But I'll keep your suggestions handy if somehow my phone starts to get worse.
    kataran likes this.
    05-08-2017 09:26 AM