So, thanks to having two young children, I'm constantly running out of space on my phone and computer due to the many photos and videos I'm taking. As a result, I sometimes can't use certain apps until I free up space-trust me, I understand the importance of syncing photos to iCloud and whatnot. Periodically, my email app will become useless as well, I'm sure also due to the lack of space-it'll tell me I can't use the app until I free up space, and will show that I have no emails until I take care of the drive space issue, at which point the email will fill up with emails as normal.

I used to save emails as drafts all the time on my phone, but every time this drive space thing would affect my email, I would lose the drafts-as a result, I started using the Notes app exclusively. Yesterday, however, I went into my Notes app to find all my Notes were gone, and I have no idea what happened. I was low on space at the time, and did a hard reboot of my phone as well as freed up space, but nothing worked. I believe I had some email accounts synced to my iPhone as well, but those were Outlook accounts and I don't know if the notes wound up in those accounts somehow. I've searched those accounts to no avail, and have tried toggling the accounts off and on as well. No luck.

I also haven't done a backup in ages, again due to the drive space issue, and didn't have iCloud synced to my notes at the time either. I'm really concerned-I recognize why this may have happened, but is it true that this note is permanently gone? I've tried five third-party programs to try and uncover the data as well, but I can hardly get any of them working as well.
    02-13-2017 12:31 PM
    02-13-2017 07:34 PM
    It's almost at the same time happens to my note as well. I am not sure what I have done with my setting but it doesn't make sense if we don't change the settings that can cause a big mistake.
    Anyway, damaged has been done, all my treasure notes disappeared and back to basic mode, note book and ball point pen, say good bye to smart not really smart phone.
    03-20-2017 02:43 PM
    It's almost at the same time happens to my note as well. I am not sure what I have done with my setting but it doesn't make sense if we don't change the settings that can cause a big mistake.
    Anyway, damaged has been done, all my treasure notes disappeared and back to basic mode, note book and ball point pen, say good bye to smart not really smart phone.
    I use iCloud for my notes. No problems at all. I've never lost a single note.
    tcuprof likes this.
    03-20-2017 03:41 PM