Finally First Apple....

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Since few days I have observed that Wi-Fi is disconnecting abruptly at any time. I have tried network reset, switching on Airplane mode on-off-on, soft reset, forget network option. But none of the options helped. Can anyone suggest any solution. I have 10.2.1.

Is your device dropping WiFi everywhere or just your home WiFi? If is your home WiFi, may I suggest resetting your router.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations on your new iPhone purchase @Vyenkatesh! The headphone jack is my favourite feature ;) I have a couple friends in my class who still use Lumia devices like the 950 but they want more Apps so have no moved to IOS. I think the lack of Pokémon Go was getting to them haha (just kidding).

Excitement continues.. Will be back with more updates tomorrow...
This happens to all new iPhone users. So nice to see :D

beavenburt

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Enjoy your new phone.

It's amazing how many people say how beautiful their phone is then proceed to cover it in a case.

Go naked people.

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
My contacts are on Microsoft Live cloud. I observed that if I edit/update contact in my iPhone it creates an additional contact on live with updated details. i.e. I have added Birthday/Anniversary details in 3 contacts and then on live contact webpage I see one more contact with the same details. Did anybody observe this before and if yes any solution for this?

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
My contacts are on Microsoft Live cloud. I observed that if I edit/update contact in my iPhone it creates an additional contact on live with updated details. i.e. I have added Birthday/Anniversary details in 3 contacts and then on live contact webpage I see one more contact with the same details. Did anybody observe this before and if yes any solution for this?

I've noticed if I edit my contacts on my iPhone and sync them back to outlook 2007 those addresses then never show up in the address book when I select to in outlook. I just edit all my contacts in outlook and sync them to the phone that way.

Never worked out why it doesn't work. It's a pain but not enough of a pain to spend a long time working it out.

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed if I edit my contacts on my iPhone and sync them back to outlook 2007 those addresses then never show up in the address book when I select to in outlook. I just edit all my contacts in outlook and sync them to the phone that way.

Never worked out why it doesn't work. It's a pain but not enough of a pain to spend a long time working it out.

Imported contacts on iCloud and disconnected live account. All is well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner