imore app won't load content.

BRi-O-HaZaRd

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
"Error loading news. No response descriptors match the response loaded.. Please try again"
I am running iOS 10.1.1 on iPhone 6s. I have deleted app cache. Same behaviour. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. Same message. I have deleted the app and rebooted the device. I then redownloaded the app and opened once again. Same message. This has been happening for over a week now.
I can only access imore through Safari browser.

Devillbe

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Just an update. It seems to be working for me on my Ipad. but on my Iphone I was running Beta software before.
Even afther installing the last 10.1.1 same as on the Ipad, I still run into the same issue.

I don't know if this is helpfull for whomever is going to solve this or work on it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just an update. It seems to be working for me on my Ipad. but on my Iphone I was running Beta software before.
Even afther installing the last 10.1.1 same as on the Ipad, I still run into the same issue.

I don't know if this is helpfull for whomever is going to solve this or work on it.

I'm running the iOS 10.2 dev beta on both my iPhone and my iPad Pro. The iMore app works without a problem on the iPad Pro, but only parts of it work on my iPhone 7 Plus. Again, both devices are running the latest iOS 10.2 dev beta.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73