Have an S7 Edge, want to purchase a 6S

rong21

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I currently have an S7 Edge. I have an iPad mini but have never had an iPhone.

I want to purchase a 6S and switch back and forth.

Anyone else here switch back and forth from Android to iOS? Other than turning off iMessage an other pitfalls I should consider?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I currently have an S7 Edge. I have an iPad mini but have never had an iPhone.

I want to purchase a 6S and switch back and forth.

Anyone else here switch back and forth from Android to iOS? Other than turning off iMessage an other pitfalls I should consider?

In my experience, there are no pitfalls aside from possibly buying the same apps again. I switch all the time (if not all the time, on a semi-regular basis for sure). Just remember to turn off FaceTime too.

rong21

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
In my experience, there are no pitfalls aside from possibly buying the same apps again. I switch all the time (if not all the time, on a semi-regular basis for sure). Just remember to turn off FaceTime too.

To be clear....do this before I put sim card in? Also make sure I do this for my iPad as well correct?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
To be clear....do this before I put sim card in? Also make sure I do this for my iPad as well correct?

Yes. I don't think you have to do anything for your iPad though. I believe it can take some hours to your number to deactivate from the servers. Since I switch a lot, I just turned it off and don't turn it back on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh