Sprint BOGO iPhone 6S & 6S Plus?

AlliGe

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Sprint BOGO Iphone 6S & 6S Plus

Has anyone gone for this deal yet? If so, please describe your experience so far whether good or bad. I'm considering it this weekend.
Is it worth it, or do you think the price will go down enough once the S7 comes out to just hold out until Sept?
Thanks!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Sprint BOGO Iphone 6S & 6S Plus

My cousin is on Sprint and got the BOGO deal & she said it was a good deal. From my point of view, that's the cheapest you'll get the 6s & 6s Plus. The price will definitely go down when the 7 is released but you still won't be able to get 2 for the price of one.

mustang8918

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Sprint BOGO iPhone 6S & 6S Plus?

I'm on verizon and got the bogo on the 6s, they aren't doing the plus but they also took $100 off the price of each phone, so I couldn't pass that up. I know it's sprint but if I were you I would ask if they have any discounts to go along with the bogo.

AlliGe

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: Sprint BOGO iPhone 6S & 6S Plus?

Thanks for the input...Planning to go there on Sunday. I figured it would be the best deal because even when the cost goes down in September, it certainly won't be 1/2 price!! Sprint offers both the 6S & 6S Plus, if you get more than the 16 gb, you have to put down $100 or $200 for the 128 gb - monthly payments are the same regardless of storage

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods