I have purchased music on my iPhone 6s. when I try to play the music in my auto when not connected to wifi, I get only one song playing repeatedly or the message "turn on Use Cellular Data" in the settings app. If I do so will i be using cellular data when playing music.
    06-05-2016 12:53 PM
  2. Ariel Babalao said: Best Answer

I think there is a way to download into your device the music that you purchase in iTunes. It's been years since I've purchase music in iTunes, and all my music purchase in iTunes are downloaded and stored locally in my device music player. Look around in iTunes app, search for the music you have purchase and near by, there should be the icon for downloading the music into your device.
    I think there is a way to download into your device the music that you purchase in iTunes. It's been years since I've purchase music in iTunes, and all my music purchase in iTunes are downloaded and stored locally in my device music player. Look around in iTunes app, search for the music you have purchase and near by, there should be the icon for downloading the music into your device.
    06-05-2016 02:25 PM