Should I get Rose Gold or Gold? ( iPhone 6s)

I

iMore Question

I need to know because I'm buying one soon. I'm a girl if that helps.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Get the one you like most! Do not base your decision on other peoples opinion. Go to the  store and have a look at both colours. Both are great colours, so whichever way you decide, you really can't go wrong. But seriously, make it your own decision. :)

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Rose gold is good for a girl in my opinion, it looks new and stylish enough, the gold looks too yellow anyway, if that helps. But at the end of the day, the choice is yours to make

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey, welcome! I'm a girl, too, and I have the rose gold 6s. It all depends on your personal preference, though. If I were you, I would take a look at both colors up close and personal at your local Apple or wireless store to judge which you like better. :)

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Get the one you like most! Do not base your decision on other peoples opinion. Go to the  store and have a look at both colours. Both are great colours, so whichever way you decide, you really can't go wrong. But seriously, make it your own decision. :)

This^^. You will be the one that has to look at it every day, and it's your money. All the iPhones look good to me, but I ended up buying a rose gold and a space gray. Love them both. Good luck!!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have the silver, but really liked the rose gold too! Personally, I agree that it's definitely a matter of personal preference, and I think looking at them both will help you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73