Question on Apple's back to school program

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Dear All, just wanted to check if anyone can avail the benefits? I'm interested in Beats wireless headphones which are free with iPhone 6s but I am not a student but an IT Professional:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unless I misread the thread title AND your post, you're trying to obtain a set of headphones by using Apple's back-to-school program even though you're not a student. Is that right? Anyway, check out the 3 screenshots below.

SOURCE: Education Pricing & Discounts - Apple

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes, that is correct. Can I avail this offer?

No, you need to be a student with a .edu email address to take advantage of the offer. Otherwise everyone would be claiming to be a student just to get discounts.
Apple utilizes UNiDAYS, a third-party verification company, to certify eligibility for educational pricing.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
No, you need to be a student with a .edu email address to take advantage of the offer. Otherwise everyone would be claiming to be a student just to get discounts.
Apple utilizes UNiDAYS, a third-party verification company, to certify eligibility for educational pricing.

I thought so, just wanted to confirm this. Thanks :)

SydAussie

May 28, 2016
Visit site
Unless I misread the thread title AND your post, you're trying to obtain a set of headphones by using Apple's back-to-school program even though you're not a student. Is that right? Anyway, check out the 3 screenshots below.

SOURCE: Education Pricing & Discounts - Apple

View attachment 107771

View attachment 107770

View attachment 107769

Yes, that is correct. Can I avail this offer?

Wow! You admitted that you're trying to scam them..

And no, you obviously cannot avail this offer.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh that's a bummer! Oh well. Congrats on the Pro! Which one did you get?

Thank you!!

I got myself the 12.9" 128GB Wifi model, an upgrade from my Air 2. I never had the plan to upgrade to a bigger iPad, but I've decided to invest in one as I plan on taking notes from my Pro with the Pencil. It is becoming my portable notebook where I keep all my lecture notes and tutorial stuff

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thank you!!

I got myself the 12.9" 128GB Wifi model, an upgrade from my Air 2. I never had the plan to upgrade to a bigger iPad, but I've decided to invest in one as I plan on taking notes from my Pro with the Pencil. It is becoming my portable notebook where I keep all my lecture notes and tutorial stuff

That's VERY cool. I am in total lust with the 12.9" Pro.

yoshimiya08

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Thank you!!

Apple Pencil is great for note taking

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The Powerbeats2 wireless are half off at Best Buy this week if you have one near you :) Not free, but half price is better than not getting it free ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2