Hey folks!

I'm updating our list of most-awesome, must-own accessories for iPhone 6s and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything great.

The list will included chargers, cases, photography gear, headsets, speakersall the awesome things.

So, I'm super interested to know what everyone here thinks is the best of the best and the must of the must-haves (that is too a thing!)

Lemme know!
    05-15-2016 03:41 PM
    Speck & Apple cases. Well designed and good protection. Add a bit of class.
    ladyc0524 and akutch34 like this.
    05-15-2016 03:58 PM
    The Apple Leather Case and Lightning Dock are a must, for me.
    DarlaMack likes this.
    05-15-2016 03:59 PM
    For the best protection, I use Otterbox cases. They feel great, not as bulky as in years past, and provide optimal protection.
    A flexible mini tripod. Most brands work ok. Mine has really come in handy.
    Kodiak Mfi certified lightning Charge-Data cable. It's nylon braided for strength and durability.
    ladyc0524 and Annie_i6s like this.
    05-15-2016 04:32 PM
    Manfrotto TwistGrip mount with Pixi mini tripod and, of course, the Apple leather case.

Beats Solo2 wireless headphones get honorable mention. 😀
    05-15-2016 06:23 PM
    For those of you who do not have a mini Bluetooth speaker to connect with your iPhone 6S/6S Plus, the typical Bluetooth sound bar will suffice. My oldest son really liked my Bose Soundlink II Bluetooth speaker so I gave it to him. I was going to buy another one until I connected my iPhone to my Vizio Soundbar. The sound is excellent, in my opinion....
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-16-2016 at 09:15 AM.
    05-15-2016 08:02 PM
    Mophie Powerstation Plus. Nothing is worse than a low battery warning and no access to an outlet!
    05-15-2016 08:19 PM
    Fugoo Bluetooth speaker
    Jaybird Bluebuds X
    Apple silicone and leather cases
    05-16-2016 12:18 AM
    Spigen Tough Armor

Power Beats Wireless 2
    05-16-2016 09:06 AM
    I bought a Sunvito Solid Aluminum Metal Desktop Stand from Amazon to use at work. It says "E-Candy" on the back and it cost just under $8.00. I really like it and there's a cut out for the charging cable.

I also use a Yubi battery charger from time to time when I'm out an about. It's fantastic.

iPhone 6s accessories EVERYONE needs to own-img_1517.jpg

As for cases, I have used the Otterbox Defender in the past, but it's too bulky. I'm currently using cases by both Speck and Ballistic. While the Ballistic cases seems to yellow, I find that I prefer the way it feels in my hand. It's got more grip, and it comes on and off easily.
    05-16-2016 09:34 AM
    Can't go wrong with that for the price! I found a link on Amazon. Looks like it is available in Black, Gold, Blue, Rose, and Silver.

Amazon: Sunvito Solid Aluminum Metal Desktop Stand
    05-16-2016 01:41 PM
    If you need a battery case on the cheaper end and also want it to be minimal, get this baby. So sexy and comes with a free tempered glass screen protector. Love it.

Amazon.com: BoxLegend iPhone 6 6s Battery Case 3000mAh Polymer Battery 2.5hrs Fast Recharge Rate Black/White/Rose Gold battery Charger Charging Case Battery Pack Charger Case for iphone 6: Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-16-2016 02:19 PM
    I've used no other case that impressed me as much as the Apple Leather case since I had my iPhone 5, 5s, 6, and now my 6s. It fits great, is thin enough not to add bulk to the wonderful slim build of the device (as most if not all other cases do), has a leather that softens & develops a real "patina" over time so it feels great in the hand...and is amazingly protective from all but drops from really high levels.

I would love to recommend a tempered glass screen protector, but I have yet to find one that fits the unique curvature of the 6s's edges (they are different than those of the 6 I've been told) without coming coming unglued and creating the dreaded "halo effect". I have to recommend the ZAGG Glass case-friendly product only because it fits as good or better than anything else available, and the ZAGG replacement warranty and customer care is the best in the industry. They will replace any of their products for basically any reason for only the cost of shipping...for dang near forever! You have to love that.
    bakron1 and packgirl04 like this.
    05-16-2016 07:40 PM
    Bose SoundLink Mini II BT speaker, Apple Leather cases, & Sonix cases.

Edit: Can't forget my Moshi 10ft Lightening Cable. I think everyone needs a long sturdy cable. I've had this one for a few years now with no issues.
    Annie_i6s and ladyc0524 like this.
    05-16-2016 09:33 PM
    Bose SoundLink Mini II BT speaker, Apple Leather cases, & Sonix cases.

Edit: Can't forget my Moshi 10ft Lightening Cable. I think everyone needs a long sturdy cable. I've had this one for a few years now with no issues.
    Yep, got to either have a new-tech, much sturdier lightning cable than OEM...or a friend at Best Buy who can get you a discount, since the sad fact is that the Apple OEM ones are cheap garbage. Apple should really be ashamed.
    nikkisharif and ladyc0524 like this.
    05-17-2016 07:54 AM
    Anker Powerline Lightning Cables. The most sturdy cable Ive used of any type.

Plus the Anker line of external battery packs.
    05-17-2016 11:12 AM
    I can't think of a single accessory that *everyone* needs - we're all different, and have different needs. But these are the ones that I know I don't want to be without:

Zagg HDX screen protector. Not so much for scratches, but to protect *me* from glass shards if I drop the phone and the glass shatters. I like the feel of the HDX, and it doesn't seem to leave as much finger "grease" as bare glass.

Tech 21 Impact Clear Case. Good protection, light and relatively thin, clear, and grippy. I also like the Apple Silicone case, but not as much as this.

For days when I run in the rain (or humid, sweaty, summer days), or I'm at the family summer lake house, I switch to the Lifeproof Nuud case. I tried the Fre, but I the integrated screen protector made touching the screen hit or miss. The Nuud works fine for me with the Zagg HDX on the display.

The Apple earbuds are ok for casual use, but I almost always use either Bose SoundSport earbuds or Plantronics Backbeat Fit BT earbuds. Both are relatively open so that when I am running outside, I still hear things around me. I generally use the BT earbuds with the Nuud case, because the Nuud's earbud connector doesn't always let the inline controls work.

I use both Amazon Basic and Anker Powerline+ lightning cables. Both lightning ends fit through the Nuud case opening. I do use the stock cable that came with the phone, but I'm pretty careful with it.

For those days when battery life isn't enough, and I won't be near a place to plug in, I switch to the Apple Smart Battery Case, or I use the Travelcard charger. Neither has huge capacity, but both give me more than enough to get through a heavy use day (or a day in poor mobile network signal areas, travel days, etc.)

To me, the best way to carry my phone in the car is the iOttie One Touch car dock. Their suction cup is like magic - it never releases from my dash.
    Annie_i6s and robertk328 like this.
    05-17-2016 12:08 PM
    - Apple leather or silicone case
    - Portable battery charger
    - Scosche magnetic car mount
    05-17-2016 08:07 PM

Plus the Anker line of external battery packs.
    I've owned an anker 15,000 mah external battery for years. That thing has gotten me through countless power outages.
    05-17-2016 10:43 PM
    I've used no other case that impressed me as much as the Apple Leather case since I had my iPhone 5, 5s, 6, and now my 6s. It fits great, is thin enough not to add bulk to the wonderful slim build of the device (as most if not all other cases do), has a leather that softens & develops a real "patina" over time so it feels great in the hand...and is amazingly protective from all but drops from really high levels.

I would love to recommend a tempered glass screen protector, but I have yet to find one that fits the unique curvature of the 6s's edges (they are different than those of the 6 I've been told) without coming coming unglued and creating the dreaded "halo effect". I have to recommend the ZAGG Glass case-friendly product only because it fits as good or better than anything else available, and the ZAGG replacement warranty and customer care is the best in the industry. They will replace any of their products for basically any reason for only the cost of shipping...for dang near forever! You have to love that.
    I have also bought the Apple OEM leather case for my iPhone 5 and 6 series devices and also believe in putting the Zagg screen protector on the device. The leather case is slim, durable and easy to grip and adds a touch of class at the same time.
    05-18-2016 09:04 PM
    Excellent thread. I really got some good ideas so far and I would like to add that although I have several  Leather and Silicone cases, I also think having a "heavy" duty protective case is a must. Something along the lines of a Otterbox Defender, LifeProof Fre or Nudd, Spigen Tough Armor just to name a couple for those times when you're out and about in "rough terrain". I gives me a sense of security knowing that my iPhone could withstand a little more.
    akutch34 likes this.
    05-22-2016 06:49 AM
    All I can think of right now is Cinder screen protector.
    jmaudi0 likes this.
    05-22-2016 07:56 AM
    what comes in the box? like seriously I'm at a lost for words. You don't really "need" any of these accessories because they are just that. These things will be tuned to whoever they are marketed towards. I'm not going to recommend buying expensive headphones to someone who may or may not listen to a lot of music...seems pretty pointless right? same thing with recommending a case to people who like to use skins or just straight up nude with their phones.

Things I think are nice additions are the following.

1. A dock. A frivolous item sure, your only going to use it when your at home at most likely your desk or office area. I guess it's good for taking with you on trips as it's good to have on your nightstand, but finding uses for it is limited...lets just be real. Your buying a dock cuz you want your phone to look cool.

2. Protection. It could come in the form of a tempered glass screen protector, a skin, or a full on multi-part case. I think apple charges too much for any of their cases but the quality is there for those who care. I think a tempered glass screen protector is a must if your using those thin cases, if you go for an otterbox, your already good.

3. Battery management. Cables, chargers, battery cases and wireless charging and power banks are all thoughts people think of when it comes to this. I personally Think power banks are the better option since you can use that bank to charge more than just your phone, great for ipad users. You should opt out to get a better cord/cable tho. I'm sorry but apple's stock lightning cables suck...

4. Miscellaneous. Headphones, bluetooth speakers, controllers, etc. Do you need something better than those stock ear pods? Well I would suggest researching headphones in your budget that meet your needs. There are better and more affordable headphones than Beats. I personally use Sol Republic's Track HD headphones. Near Indestructible bands, and everything is modular and swap-able. so in the event a driver goes out or my cord gets damaged, I can order new ones without having to buy a new set of headphones.
    05-23-2016 03:36 AM
    I personally use Sol Republic's Track HD headphones. Near Indestructible bands, and everything is modular and swap-able. so in the event a driver goes out or my cord gets damaged, I can order new ones without having to buy a new set of headphones.
    I'll second this. I own them and they are great headphones.
    05-23-2016 04:37 AM
    I personally use Sol Republic's Track HD headphones. Near Indestructible bands, and everything is modular and swap-able. so in the event a driver goes out or my cord gets damaged, I can order new ones without having to buy a new set of headphones.
    I'll second this. I own them and they are great headphones.
    These are 39.99 refurb on Groupon right now
    05-23-2016 05:46 AM
68 123