iPhone 6s accessories EVERYONE needs to own

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Also for those who like to use the Apple ear pods but have trouble keeping them in I recommend these:

http://www.amazon.com/Earhoox-EarPo...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2750164

I prefer to use my Bose headphones but I like to keep Apple ear pods scattered about here and there (at work, in the car, etc) for a back up and these make them stay in my ears really good. Note there are separate models for the old round style ear buds and the newer style ear pods.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I also have a Kodiak cable and I love it. I think it's about 6 feet long which comes in handy if you want to use your iPhone or iPad while it's charging. I ended up buying one for my mom and one for my daughter because they were always " borrowing" mine!

I got one for me (gold) and silver for my wife. They're actually 6? ft long. So far so good. I'm hard on my cables. I use my phone a lot while charging.

sparklemer

May 31, 2016
Visit site
I found that I need a waterproof case for my phone after a couple of accidents with a couple of different phones, I tried the Lifeproof case at first & thought price was high but needed to protect my pictures, information, my investment so I forked it over. It wasn't as durable as an $80 case should have been & my kids each had one too & it was bulky. Next time I searched around, I noticed in the phone store the only waterproof cases available are Lifeproof or Otterbox , same at electronic stores...hmmmm that's a good monopoly of business there. Only heard of 2 names mentioned so far in reading this forum (waterproof) but I searched online & tried Ghostek waterproof case for iPhone 6. For me, it has been great, it's slim, it's affordable, I can put it on myself, I can listen to my headphones by taking out the plug that is in there to keep water from getting in. Plus, it has a built in stand in the back I can pull out & use to set phone up on side to watch videos! Cool! I have been impressed so far, & after 8 months, think that the wear on it is better FOR ME than the Otterbox or the Lifeproof. But that is just my experience & I had not searched for other cases before since all I ever saw were Lifeproof or Otterbox. I assumed they didn't make others but they do & more affordable & for my budget price matters.

dragontology

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
How do you CARRY your phone, when not in use [with a Flygrip]? Doesn't seem like it'll go in a pocket, and in the car doesn't look like it'd fit in a mount. I've seen similar, and while I can see the utility of them, the practical part isn't as obvious.
It's not a problem for me at all. "Doesn't seem like it'll go in a pocket"? How skinny are your jeans? I just wear normal pants, and I don't notice any difference. It adds 1/4" to the thickness. And it fits in my car mount.

In any case, I didn't put the Flygrip on the phone, I put it on a clear case, so if I needed to, I could take the phone out of the case and then it's its original dimensions. I did it this way because I have the Fallout 4 phone case, which is the Pip-boy from the game. You can put your phone in it (only phones <5") and, with an app, it can interface with the game. Though, I never use it because I'd rather just play the game normally. It's heavy and a kind of stupid gimmick, though I don't regret paying the extra $70 for it, and I'm not selling it (though I could, and make a profit).

sorniels11

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi Rene,

I would like for you to try out our Qi charging solutions for iPhone 6s. We make beautifully crafted iPhone cases in leather and suede, and have chargers made with premium woods, anodized aluminum, and other great options at Pond Wireless Charging StorePond Wireless Charging. Could we send you some products to give a try?

BTW, we heard Georgia talking about her love for wireless charging on the last TWiT, and we think you will also be really impressed with our solutions.

Please DM me and we will get some product out to you.

Thanks!

Soren

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
- Anker PowerCore+
- Anker PowerLine+
- Mophie Juice Pack
- Apple Leather Case
- TwelveSouth HiRise
- BookBook by TwelveSouth

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
- Anker PowerCore+
- Anker PowerLine+
- Mophie Juice Pack
- Apple Leather Case
- TwelveSouth HiRise
- BookBook by TwelveSouth

How do you like the Anker PowerLine compared to other "tough" cables out there? I'm looking for some nice, heavy duty cables.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods