Midnight blue or white apple case?

JOey811

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
which do you all prefer? wonder which one to buy for white iphone
I ask cause there isnt an Apple store at my area , a friend will buy for me
which one do you prefer and looks better?

Thanks

BL.PNG

EHI.PNG

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It's a personal choice only you can make for yourself... crowd sourced affirmation is worth everything you pay for it...

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I personally like the looks of the blue better. In fact, I have the midnight blue leather case on my phone right now (which looks very similar I think).

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I love the white one. The black  contrast is really cool!

But, if your phone has a white bezel, I would get the midnight blue.
Again, for contrast. But that's me!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I personally like the midnight blue. The white looks cool as well. It really is up to you. Head to the store and see which one you prefer.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If you are buying for me- I would like the blue one. If you are buying for you- I'm gonna say which ever one you like better. If you don't know- get both.

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I used the midnight blue leather case in 2 different times, and in both times, it turned almost black fairly quickly. I do not think it is due to dirty or oily hand etc. It appears that this is due to some friction with hand or cloth, and exposure to sun.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I used the midnight blue leather case in 2 different times, and in both times, it turned almost black fairly quickly. I do not think it is due to dirty or oily hand etc. It appears that this is due to some friction with hand or cloth, and exposure to sun.

I don't think he's speaking about leather cases... Maybe he's referring to silicone.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Personally I started with the Antique white, then a few months later purchased the midnight blue in leather. I like both a lot, and switch between them every few weeks to keep it fresh.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with the white cases turning yellow from hand oils like a lot of other white and clear cases?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2