best cases for the rose gold iPhone 6s

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Well, I only use Apple cases, but they cover most of the iPhone back, leaving only a fraction of the bottom part exposed.

If you really want to enjoy the shape and color of your iPhone you should buy a clear thin case, but there are a couple of drawbacks you should keep in mind:
- very thin cases offer little protection against drops;
- clear cases tends to become yellowish over the time.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have the Apple OEM brown leather case on my iPhone 6s 64 rose gold and I think it looks great and protects my device at the same time.

Pcmx

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Got the phone now ;). The case is an Insignia soft shell. A bit on the high side of what I'd usually pay for one but probably the nicest tpu case I've ever had.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• IMG_20160430_162406.jpg
    IMG_20160430_162406.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 20

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
The first case I got for my Rose Gold 6s was Spigen's liquid crystal clear case. It's the one I've had the longest and use the most. Last month, I had a discount from eBay, so I ended getting three new cases. One is a super-thin one with a clear back and rose gold sides (top and bottom of the phone is exposed and it feels like it's be very easy to drop the phone with it on), a Caseology clear and rose gold case and another rose gold case that even covers the front of the phone (haven't used that one at all because I really don't like it). Most recently, I even got a rose gold battery case, although I have yet to use that as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73