I have an Iphone 6s- 16gb..As the storage is low on my phone I bought iCloud Storage og 50GB but my phone still stays it is low on storage..My camera wont open and say's I am low on storage. I also need to put all my apps on the Cloud coz right now i only have very few apps due to the low storage.
    Can some one please help me with this...
    04-06-2016 05:42 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

I have an Iphone 6s- 16gb..As the storage is low on my phone I bought iCloud Storage og 50GB but my phone still stays it is low on storage..My camera wont open and say's I am low on storage. I also need to put all my apps on the Cloud coz right now i only have very few apps due to the low storage.
    Having more iCloud storage does not prevent your iPhone's storage from depleting. Installed apps do not reside in the cloud, but on the device. If you have a good deal of pics, music, videos on your iPhone, upload them to your iCloud Drive or another cloud entity to free up storage space on the device so that you can install more apps.
    Having more iCloud storage does not prevent your iPhone's storage from depleting. Installed apps do not reside in the cloud, but on the device. If you have a good deal of pics, music, videos on your iPhone, upload them to your iCloud Drive or another cloud entity to free up storage space on the device so that you can install more apps.
    04-06-2016 10:04 AM