Activate 6s on my VZW number

jkmasi

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the 6s Plus on a device payment plan from VZW. I recently purchased a used 6s as I am still feeling like the 6s plus is just too big for me. I know I can't sell the 6s plus until I pay it off, but can I switch back and forth with the 6s without a problem or do I have to pay off the 6s plus just to be able to activate a different phone on my line? I may decide to be spoiled and just keep both phones while I decide, but I want to be able to switch back and forth as I please.

What is your preferred method for seamlessly switching devices? iTunes restore? iCloud restore?

Thanks!

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
What is your preferred method for seamlessly switching devices? iTunes restore? iCloud restore?

If you're going to be switching between devices relatively often, I'd recommend iTunes to restore between devices. While iCloud is convenient, it can take awhile to fully restore a device.

jkmasi

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I figured iTunes would be quicker. Knowing me, I won't really be able to decide between the two and I will end up with both for a while. I love the plus in every way except for how it doesn't really fit in my pockets. Also - it's heavy!

jkmasi

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I always put my iphone 6S in the back pocket of my jeans or a jacket pocket. It's in a case and has a glass screen protector so I don't think I am hurting the phone. Is there another reason I shouldn't put my phone in my pocket?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I always put my iphone 6S in the back pocket of my jeans or a jacket pocket. It's in a case and has a glass screen protector so I don't think I am hurting the phone. Is there another reason I shouldn't put my phone in my pocket?

My chiropractor says it is bad for posture and can lead to hip dislocation.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Just don't sit on it that way. It can still warp in a case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox