Under Power Usage, in the Battery Doctor app (which seems to be a positive reviewed app), it shows the circled item with a particular power usage, implying it is running. What the heck is it? I am on latest iOS, I checked iTunes total set of apps and it's not there, not sure how to track it down? Any ideas? It has me a little worried.
    Battery Doctor app shows this weird app - what is it?-img_1793.jpg
    03-16-2016 08:24 PM
    Under Power Usage, in the Battery Doctor app (which seems to be a positive reviewed app), it shows the circled item with a particular power usage, implying it is running. What the heck is it? I am on latest iOS, I checked iTunes total set of apps and it's not there, not sure how to track it down? Any ideas? It has me a little worried.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1793.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	103819
    This has been asked on just about every forum available. It has something to do with a news app which seems to be the most common answer I see. It has never been found to be harmful to your device. Best thing you can do is ignore it and just keep using and enjoying Battery Doctor.
    donawalt likes this.
    03-16-2016 09:19 PM
    It also always says kindle takes up power. I don't have the kindle app installed on my iPhone.
    03-17-2016 04:37 PM
    I saw the same thing when I used the app. Those seemingly minor things bothered me too much, so I uninstalled the app. Funny how tiny things can be such huge annoyances.
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    03-18-2016 04:23 AM
    I think battery doctor is stupid and is not helpful by any way!
    03-18-2016 08:32 AM
    Those are just examples. They may or may not be on your phone. Mine shows the same thing, but I don't have Kindle or some of the others. Just examples. No worries.
    03-18-2016 10:21 AM
    I think battery doctor is stupid and is not helpful by any way!
    I have found Battery Doctor to be quite useful.
    03-18-2016 10:22 AM
    I have found Battery Doctor to be quite useful.
    I'm glad to hear this! I have used it for sometime now. But I've wondered how useful it is! I think I'll keep it.
    04-21-2016 10:35 AM
    I'm glad to hear this! I have used it for sometime now. But I've wondered how useful it is! I think I'll keep it.
    I use it mostly to delete cache. I also still have C. M. Security. It was pulled by iTunes. Not sure why. Was similar to Battery Doctor.
    04-21-2016 07:55 PM

Allow the apps to remain cached... when cached they're not using any battery or any system resources. These types of "cleaners" are just a waste of space on your phone. (It's fine if you want to check your battery, but cache cleaning is a waste of time). If iOS required a "cleaner" it would have one built in. Just allow the phone to run as it's supposed to.
    Last edited by Sherry_B; 04-21-2016 at 11:59 PM.
    w00cash1020 and Annie_i6s like this.
    04-21-2016 11:48 PM
    I had Battery Doctor, it didn't seem to do anything so I deleted it when it was mentioned that it collected a lot of data for no reason to do with its functionality.
    04-22-2016 07:20 AM
    I had Battery Doctor, it didn't seem to do anything so I deleted it when it was mentioned that it collected a lot of data for no reason to do with its functionality.
    Most, if not all, apps containing ads will do that. There's just about nothing on this planet that I detest more than advertisements.
    04-22-2016 10:52 AM