What screen protector brands are the best for my 6s?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I really prefer a tempered glass SP rather than a flexible one like ZAGG, BSE or one of the millions out there...but I have tried many and cannot find one that doesn't have some form of the dreaded "halo effect" caused by the glass not adhering to a portion of the iPhone 6s screens edge curvature. Drives me bananas!!:crying:

I've just resigned to go naked on my screen, and hope for the best. I guess that's why I pay the $11 a month for mobile insurance.

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I really prefer a tempered glass SP rather than a flexible one like ZAGG, BSE or one of the millions out there...but I have tried many and cannot find one that doesn't have some form of the dreaded "halo effect" caused by the glass not adhering to a portion of the iPhone 6s screens edge curvature. Drives me bananas!!:crying:

I've just resigned to go naked on my screen, and hope for the best. I guess that's why I pay the $11 a month for mobile insurance.

Cinder doesnt have the halo supposedly. Also Iloome premium but that one is specific.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Media Devil is a hard plastic that goes on smooth and adheres all around. I forget it's there most of the time.

Nick McBride

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Best Buy offers a screen protector for 30 dollars (including installation and an unlimited warranty) so you can replace it whenever you want. This is my favourite screen protector that I have used by far and for comparison purposes it is very similar to zagg screen protectors.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Best Buy offers a screen protector for 30 dollars (including installation and an unlimited warranty) so you can replace it whenever you want. This is my favourite screen protector that I have used by far and for comparison purposes it is very similar to zagg screen protectors.

How does it look on the screen though? Does it halo around the outside edges?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro