Apple cases

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's a beautiful color. I just fear in a month it won't look like that. I hope I'm wrong.

In a month time, the color is mostly likely to change. My Midnight Blue looks like a very dark blue, close to black.

That's what I was thinking with that color. Would go silicone. My midnight blue is the same as @TripleOne, but my classic brown looks awesome with the change in color.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've changed so many case from my original apple case but always seem to come back home with the saddle brown apple case.
Although i adore protection i can't stand thicknesses

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I really like the leather cases. But instead of black, the other colors discolor and in a few months they look gross. So I really enjoy the silicone cases. It's better. It attracts lint but it's easy to clean it.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I really like the leather cases. But instead of black, the other colors discolor and in a few months they look gross. So I really enjoy the silicone cases. It's better. It attracts lint but it's easy to clean it.

Yep! I also like that they provide a better grip and buttons feedback.

Last edited:

have24

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
The only negative I've noticed with my silicone case is it does collect a little more lint than I would like. But going to stick with t because it feels awesome.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The black leather case holds up the best cause it can't get much darker. It's already black lol. I bought the midnight blue and within a few months couldn't tell the difference between that one and the black one. Only way to tell was to take if off and look on the inside

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW