Apple cases

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Its interesting how other people can post about non-Apple cases in this thread and not be reprimanded for it or be told to stay on topic... 🤔 somewhat unfair.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Its interesting how other people can post about non-Apple cases in this thread and not be reprimanded for it or be told to stay on topic... somewhat unfair.

You're right, and I haven't been in this thread for a couple of days because I've been using a LifeProof Fre.
Please stay on topic Ladies and Gentlemen.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yipee! I just don't like the black leather like i thought. You can tell he/she really used that case a lot

e667a48dffddc888c75ddf2c24eb8531.jpg

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Something I've noticed after receiving the Saddle Brown leather case about a week ago made by Apple vs the Black leather one also made by Apple. To these ragged hands, the Saddle Brown leather is much smoother and more slippery than the Black on my 6S. Call me crazy, call me cooky, but that's just how it feels. Personally, I can't stand the slipperiness of the Saddle Brown, so I guess I'll keep rocking the Black leather Apple case.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Something I've noticed after receiving the Saddle Brown leather case about a week ago made by Apple vs the Black leather one also made by Apple. To these ragged hands, the Saddle Brown leather is much smoother and more slippery than the Black on my 6S. Call me crazy, call me cooky, but that's just how it feels. Personally, I can't stand the slipperiness of the Saddle Brown, so I guess I'll keep rocking the Black leather Apple case.

I have the black leather. It's extremely slippery. So slippery I don't even use it anymore.

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Work issued 6s is Space Gray in the Black Apple Leather and personal 6s is Gold in the Saddle Brown Leather. Like them both. Not slippery at all to me. Looking to buy the Red Leather for the Space Gray and the Marigold Leather for the Gold, but we'll see

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh