Apple cases

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Exactly! I sold one yesterday at work and was like "wow I miss this" but I don't like babying my phone and silicone is the way to go for me! I don't worry about these

The weird thing is I'm not really babying this case this time .. And the little micro scratches just buff right out..

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow.. Just seems a bit unfair to be treated so poorly when all of my posts in here, including today's, have been for Apple cases. I follow the rules just like everyone else. Not sure where the problem is, but I do hope you have a better day. Cheers.

Yes you're correct. Just want this thread to stay on topic. It's seems as though when I go into a thread lately it's those off topic replys that should not be there. Cheers to you as well.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The pictures help me too lol I saw the white silicone picture this morning and had to change! thankfully I had the white silicone handy and didn't have to go out to buy it!

Like that would have stopped you.

I like the white silicone on the white phones. Looks clean. Do wish mine was the black logo version but at least my Apple battery case has it

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Like that would have stopped you.

I like the white silicone on the white phones. Looks clean. Do wish mine was the black logo version but at least my Apple battery case has it

I actually like the white silicone sans black  logo on the back! If there was an option to buy it without I might have opted for that!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
The weird thing is I'm not really babying this case this time .. And the little micro scratches just buff right out..

Mine never buffed out. Once they were there, they were there. I think honestly what made me give up on the leather was the lack of feedback on the buttons. Mine (and we all know I tried a few!) just never broke in. Maybe a little but I like really good feedback on the buttons. Especially when I'm at work and sneaking a text or two on my phone I have to be able to kill it real quick if boss comes around or customer walks through the door!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

The black though it's easier to hide the scratches. One of my bosses has the black and you can't really see any cosmetic damage unless you really really look. He's had it on since launch too. I like the black but I think if I were to EVER consider getting leather again I would opt for the new storm grey. I think it's just lovely!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine never buffed out. Once they were there, they were there. I think honestly what made me give up on the leather was the lack of feedback on the buttons. Mine (and we all know I tried a few!) just never broke in. Maybe a little but I like really good feedback on the buttons. Especially when I'm at work and sneaking a text or two on my phone I have to be able to kill it real quick if boss comes around or customer walks through the door!

I guess I've been lucky with the scratches so far, and I agree with the button feedback with leather, I've had a few mishaps at work trying to turn it off nonchalant, and trying to act as if I were just changing a song or station which its ok for me to do at work , but sometimes I'm trying to get a few tapatalk threads read and I get busted because I fumble with the on/off switch.. Lol

Nothing like the  silicone case button feedback though

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I guess I've been lucky with the scratches so far, and I agree with the button feedback with leather, I've had a few mishaps at work trying to turn it off nonchalant, and trying to act as if I were just changing a song or station which its ok for me to do at work , but sometimes I'm trying to get a few tapatalk threads read and I get busted because I fumble with the on/off switch.. Lol

Nothing like the  silicone case button feedback though

Amen to that! It's funny since I work at AT&T I can't have my personal phone with me. We all do anyway but I try to sneak stuff on it all the time lol

You have any silicone cases these days? I still have my speck but I do like how slim the  cases are!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Amen to that! It's funny since I work at AT&T I can't have my personal phone with me. We all do anyway but I try to sneak stuff on it all the time lol

You have any silicone cases these days? I still have my speck but I do like how slim the  cases are!

I don't own any  silicone cases. I've sold them on eBay a few months ago and they were last years model of blue and pink. I of course miss not having them now. What kind of phone does AT&T issue their employees? I don't see the problem with AT&T, Verizon or T-mobile employees being on their phones when I walk in the store, I'm always curious what phone they're using, it's like advertising a phone. I always see the employees on the phone when I walk in, then they quickly put it away and walk over to me.

bradpdx

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I have both a silicone and a leather Apple case for my 6S. The black leather looks super-sharp, but I prefer the lighter color (Stone) of the silicone most of the time. Easier to see in the dark, better access to volume and screen lock controls IMHO.

The Apple silicone cases are great on two counts: feel and dirt resistance. The feel is super smooth and yet just "grippy" enough to feel very secure. Amazingly, I have found that the lighter colored silicone cases simply do not pick up much dirt, and what does get on there wipes right off. My wife and one of my daughters have light colored Apple silicone cases, and theirs look terrific as well, lint-free after months of heavy use.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I don't own any  silicone cases. I've sold them on eBay a few months ago and they were last years model of blue and pink. I of course miss not having them now. What kind of phone does AT&T issue their employees? I don't see the problem with AT&T, Verizon or T-mobile employees being on their phones when I walk in the store, I'm always curious what phone they're using, it's like advertising a phone. I always see the employees on the phone when I walk in, then they quickly put it away and walk over to me.

It varies as to what we have available for a company phone. Initially I was given an LG G3. I hated it lol so I went to see what was available in the back and I have a Microsoft Lumia 640xl. Still not great but it does what I need it to. Def not the quality of an iPhone!

The most recent released pink silicone is so much prettier than last. Idk how they tweaked the color but it looks so much nicer! But I have three- pink, white and lilac! Def nice pretty colors!

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
The black though it's easier to hide the scratches. One of my bosses has the black and you can't really see any cosmetic damage unless you really really look. He's had it on since launch too. I like the black but I think if I were to EVER consider getting leather again I would opt for the new storm grey. I think it's just lovely!

I've been eyeing that storm grey as well 🏽

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Apple leather in Black and Saddle Brown, silicone in White, and finally the smart battery case in gray.

Yeah, I love the Apple cases

Oh! I hadn't looked / didn't know about the battery case coming in grey.... Looks like I'll be picking that up Friday.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple leather in Black and Saddle Brown, silicone in White, and finally the smart battery case in gray.

Yeah, I love the Apple cases
They're a high quality case, with minimal impact on size (except for the battery case and even that doesn't add "a lot") while offering decent protection. What more could you want? :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox