Apple cases

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I intentionally bought a knock off from eBay just to see it, and hoping it looked good enough to use, but what a piece of crap it was. No trim around the camera cut out.. I ended up getting a refund for it.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You must have missed my other post. I went to the ad. It says generic. The seller is not selling it as a Apple genuine case.

I saw it and I'm not trying to argue that it's genuine. I was just stating that the Apple logo hasn't always been filled in.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you saying that the one you got from apple does not have the logo filled in solid?

Yes. The iPhone 6 cases aren't filled. The 6s cases are.
7c9e1e0b29bd902de9af8ba2dc0d637c.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't use lightning cable so have to carry an additional cable. Also, it nots integrated into iOS. Last, the case is thick all the way around. I tried it and hated it.

Having the battery level in Notification Center and using the same lightning cable is great... The two main reasons for buying the Apple case. Ease of process :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So maybe the one I have is the real deal after all (It's for an iPhone 6). Cool!

It is possible but there are lots of replicas on eBay. The only thing is that seller is not advertising it as genuine. They are advertising it as generic. But either way, it looks like the real one from last year after seeing that other pic of that white one.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It is possible but there are lots of replicas on eBay. The only thing is that seller is not advertising it as genuine. They are advertising it as generic. But either way, it looks like the real one from last year after seeing that other pic of that white one.

Maybe @robertk328 has a knockoff too.
Nevermind. It also looks exactly like my white silicone case.

Last edited:

anon(9727728)

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
As a life long Cheesehead myself I Recommend the Apple Silicone. Absolutely an amazing, comfortable and functional case. Yes I have used others most recently Mophie but I found the features, comfort, grip and smart charging etc. to be superior.

You will love it especially if you ever make it to Lambeau field in the fall. Go Pack!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
As a life long Cheesehead myself I Recommend the Apple Silicone. Absolutely an amazing, comfortable and functional case. Yes I have used others most recently Mophie but I found the features, comfort, grip and smart charging etc. to be superior.

You will love it especially if you ever make it to Lambeau field in the fall. Go Pack!

Go Pack Go!

231422f43d3048f4bbd8176c179d85cf.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods