Apple cases

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've owned a ton of cases for every phone I've owned. I have a case-hoarding addiction and admit it.

Fast forward to my latest go around with Apple and decided to use a Apple charcoal gray silicone case. This is easily the best case I have ever owned! My case hoarding is officially over.

Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 8.18.09 AM.png

heyyitsmesusan

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
I have the turquoise silicone case and am in love with it.. however the new colors apple released makes me want to get another one.. perhaps royal blue or a darker color that would compliment my rose gold 6S.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The fraying is something that has happened on every leather case I've owned from a Ferrari blackberry case to the iPhone 6 official case. It's the main reason I like Pleather or Vegan leather more just because it tends to hold up to wear and tear better. It doesn't have the smell or feel of genuine leather, but it's a cheaper and longer lasting case so I can't really complain.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
The fraying is something that has happened on every leather case I've owned from a Ferrari blackberry case to the iPhone 6 official case. It's the main reason I like Pleather or Vegan leather more just because it tends to hold up to wear and tear better. It doesn't have the smell or feel of genuine leather, but it's a cheaper and longer lasting case so I can't really complain.

do you have any specific suggestions for the types you refer to?

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased the black silicon case at target on discount. Hard to pass up this case 75% off. Love the feel of the case. Don't really like the way it picks up lint. i like others in this thread love the look and feel of a naked iPhone. But I'm paranoid and this phone is very slick.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased the black silicon case at target on discount. Hard to pass up this case 75% off. Love the feel of the case. Don't really like the way it picks up lint. i like others in this thread love the look and feel of a naked iPhone. But I'm paranoid and this phone is very slick.

Must be last years version I'm assuming?

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Must be last years version I'm assuming?

No it's for the iPhone 6s. Which is why I jumped on it. Never opened or sold Apple iPhone cases were on clearance at target. They must be trying to clear out stock for the next model. I got the black one and picked up a pink version for my wife.

Correction
I got the charcoal grey iPhone 6s case.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
No it's for the iPhone 6s. Which is why I jumped on it. Never opened or sold Apple iPhone cases were on clearance at target. They must be trying to clear out stock for the next model. I got the black one and picked up a pink version for my wife.

Correction
I got the charcoal grey iPhone 6s case.

Hmmm weird. Target site has the current model case for $35. Nothing about 75% off.

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Target is doing the same here, all their cases including the Apple cases are 70% off!

I must say I have purchased a lot of cases, from Spigen, Otterbox, and so on, and I can find something wrong with all of them, yes it is probably my OCD.. But I must say I have had the Black Leather Apple Case since I bought my IP6 and it is the only case I keep going back to, I LOVE IT, I cannot find any flaws with it, looks nice, amazing workmanship and feel.. It is my favorite case, And I have diagnosed OCD!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I went to Target. Not this year's model on sale. It was left overs from last year. This year's version was ringing up $35 fo 6s.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Three cases all on clearance for 75% off one for an iPhone 6s+ white and I have the packages for the 6s pink and grey.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh