Apple cases

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Humm, I would think the Black & White would look good together. The actual Space Gray color only shows in the camera area and bottom. Maybe a visit to the Apple Store is in order.

Here's a pic. I think I like the darker frame against the lighter face but who knows

Image1459210798.039558.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I didn't even know Apple had a silver face iPhone. When was that released?

lol

I think it's the high contrast between the white and black. Thinking about it I'm not sure I'd like a black case on my white/silver. The midnight blue is dark, but it's a bit subdued with the blue instead. I'm really liking the silicone, and still not having any lint issues. This could be bad for my wallet at $35 each :) But better than the price for the leather if I want multiple. May pick up a red one since my wife confiscated the other.

One other interesting note, the silicone on the newer 6s versions feels softer than the ones I had for the 6. Also has the Apple logo in black which is really cool, especially on the white.

Jennnt

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
lol

I think it's the high contrast between the white and black. Thinking about it I'm not sure I'd like a black case on my white/silver. The midnight blue is dark, but it's a bit subdued with the blue instead. I'm really liking the silicone, and still not having any lint issues. This could be bad for my wallet at $35 each :) But better than the price for the leather if I want multiple. May pick up a red one since my wife confiscated the other.

One other interesting note, the silicone on the newer 6s versions feels softer than the ones I had for the 6. Also has the Apple logo in black which is really cool, especially on the white.

which color combination is suite and looks good for white silver iphone (silicone and leather) in your opinion guys? :yes:

those days I'm using a clear tpu case which already become a little yellowing... should buy a new case but I don't know which, searching after slim and grip case cause I have tiny hands.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
which color combination is suite and looks good for white silver iphone (silicone and leather) in your opinion guys? :yes:

those days I'm using a clear tpu case which already become a little yellowing... should buy a new case but I don't know which, searching after slim and grip case cause I have tiny hands.

For the white you can get by with them all. Though personally I wouldn't do the black one. That's for silicone.

For leather any of the darker colors. Lighter will discolor from oils in your hand. Midnight blue or either of the browns. Midnight blue will be almost black after a while, and the browns will age quite nicely.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone use the charging cases  makes?

Yes, but not everyday. I bought it for times when I knew I'd be traveling or in a place with poor mobile coverage. I've used it a few times in those situations and every time I've gone to bed with a fully charged phone. There are a lot of things I like about it - compared to other charging cases, the iPhone knows that it's not actually plugged in, so it doesn't do things that happen only when a phone is charging, like iCloud backups. You can also connect to a car audio system through the lightning port and music will play, etc. It's a little heavy and of course adds a little length and thickness to the phone, but I don't think it's uncomfortable.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen