Apple cases

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Not on the leather. Dust accumulates at the edge of the screen.

If you're referring to where the lip of the case meets the screen, I do not have that lint or dust problem. My iPhone rarely goes into a lint/dust environment (pants pockets).

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
If you're referring to where the lip of the case meets the screen, I do not have that lint or dust problem. My iPhone rarely goes into a lint/dust environment (pants pockets).

My phone spends a good amount of time in a pants or suit coat pocket and I don't have a dust accumulation problem either--not any more than any other case I've owned.
Every few weeks I take my phone out and clean it off. Works fine for me.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I highly recommend the Evutec case line. My favorite iPhone case bar none. The Texture ST Series and the Karbon SI Series are phenomenal.

JimMLINY

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Apple leather works fine for me. When I pocket phone I put it in upside down so connectors and speaker are facing up. Makes for easy grab out of pocket with thumb on home button to wake. I take phone out of case at least once a mi the to clean case innards and the phone. I used compressed air on connectors at same time.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to see if a leather case is genuine apple product? I bought a used saddle brown one but I'm having doubts.

On the inside of the case, it should look like this...

b3cd256728d16fd3ca33903f5cf6aa3f.jpg

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
It does look like it but the part where the volume buttons are is sticking out a bit and it doesn't on any genuine leather case picture I've seen.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased a leather case from Apple store for my new 6S seems very good quality also very snug fit I am thinking/hoping it will not scuff the sides of phone being such a tight fit . ?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased a leather case from Apple store for my new 6S seems very good quality also very snug fit I am thinking/hoping it will not scuff the sides of phone being such a tight fit . ?

It's an official Apple Leather case it shouldn't scuff your iPhone. The Apple Leather cases are designed to fit snugg.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

It'll be fine, it's a perfect fit :) nice and snug, with a soft lining.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After some good luck with the white silicone over the last week I picked up a midnight blue today while getting a new watch band. Reminds me of the midnight blue (now black!) leather case and matches one of my fav sport bands

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After some good luck with the white silicone over the last week I picked up a midnight blue today while getting a new watch band. Reminds me of the midnight blue (now black!) leather case and matches one of my fav sport bands

I've been looking at the Apple white silicone case. Humm

d154f25c122bb1c634d74786d6d5e0ef.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I put it on my wife's space grey and it's not that good IMO. The red silicone looks great tho.

Humm, I would think the Black & White would look good together. The actual Space Gray color only shows in the camera area and bottom. Maybe a visit to the Apple Store is in order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh