Apple cases

anon(9155131)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Just ordered a new havane leather brown case for my Space Grey iPhone 6s because my girlfriend loved it so much i decided to offer it with an iPhone 6s Silver. So now we're both with our iPhones and our havane leather cases. I tried a lot of cases for my phone, but nothing beats the feeling of leather.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered a new havane leather brown case for my Space Grey iPhone 6s because my girlfriend loved it so much i decided to offer it with an iPhone 6s Silver. So now we're both with our iPhones and our havane leather cases. I tried a lot of cases for my phone, but nothing beats the feeling of leather.

Is that an Apple case.

Let's stay on topic please. Thanks
You can use these threads...
http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=309596

http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=339915

packgirl04

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I purchased the Apple Black leather case for my space gray. I was torn between the Midnight Blue and the black, but in the end, I went with the black. It looks, and smells AMAZING!!! :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have had the blue leather since the 6 released still using it on my 6s .. I used to have the red but it get worn over time and darker so I went with a dark color to not show as much

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My blue leather has also gotten darker with time. Still loving it after using it on both my 6 and 6s

khkeet

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Wondering why you think you need an Apple branded case. I have a thin Spigen case (not silicon, not leather, some kind of plastic) which does not add much size to the phone, has a slightly raised edge (so face of phone does it floor if I drop it face down), and buttons are all easy to use (plug in without removing case, too). I also have a tempered glass protector on the face of the phone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wondering why you think you need an Apple branded case. I have a thin Spigen case (not silicon, not leather, some kind of plastic) which does not add much size to the phone, has a slightly raised edge (so face of phone does it floor if I drop it face down), and buttons are all easy to use (plug in without removing case, too). I also have a tempered glass protector on the face of the phone.

Welcome to iMore. It's not that anyone thinks that they need an Apple case, but the title of this thread is Apple Cases. There are other threads in which to share the type of case you use/have whether it's Apple or not.

Here is one of the threads...
http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=339915

macounette

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I used to prefer the leather. I had the midnight blue leather case with my 6 Plus. I gave it up pretty fast, not because of its quality, but because I guess I picked the wrong color. It looked so sad. So I gave it to the person who bought my 6 Plus.

With the 6S Plus, I've made a radical switch to silicon :) and am very happy about it. I love the texture and the perfect finishing, the inside lining that keeps your iPhone snug and comfy. :D And the colors are much nicer, too.
Being a silicon case, it does gather some lint - but far, far less than usual silicon cases do. I always carry around those little wipes for glasses, so when I clean my glasses, I give my iPhone & case a wipe, too. So no lint really worth mentioning.

mpnine

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I've found the silicone cases to be really nice. They attract a minimal amount of lint and dust, not huge amounts like the cheesy, cheap third party silicone cases that have been around for cell phones for ages. The finish and material Apple uses is much nicer.

I've had the black silicone and Midnight blue silicone, while my wife has had the Mint green silicone, and they all still look great.

If you need significant, all around (the bottom ports and surface of the phone isn't covered), then look elsewhere. The case will protect well against minor drops, but it isn't an Otter Box!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I had a leather case and eventually upgraded to a LifeProof Nuud Case the Apple Cases collect too much dust.

I don't have a problem with dust and my Apple Leather cases, but lint seems to be a problem with the Apple Silicone from what I've been reading.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I've used the Apple leather cases since I rocked my iPhone 5 (4-iPhones ago)...and cannot find a case that I like as well, and I've tried plenty. Fit/finish is perfect & although the lighter colors tend to stain quickly from skin oils & such, they look great and add some needed grip to a slippery device. I've even dropped my phone a couple of times & they offer surprising protection.

jmripollg

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I got a red leather case for my 5s a couple of years ago, and it quickly got very dirty so I switched to black and was very pleased. When I got my 6s, I got a red silicone case for everyday use and a leather saddle brown for going out. I can confidently say that it was a great decision! The silicone one doesn't seem to attract a lot of lint and the leather one is aging beautifully!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh