iPhone 6S silicone case

mpnine

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I've had the black/charcoal gray Silicone case and most recently got the Midnight Blue silicone case. The Midnight Blue matches the Midnight Blue Sport Band I have for my Apple Watch perfectly. I also have a black sport band, and black and tan/brown leather loop bands, though I won't keep getting more cases to color coordinate.

wplantz

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Gold watch/phone with midnight blue band/case. I really like the contrast/complementary colors. I'd take a photo but no extra camera on me.

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully not too off topic, but has anyone had any weird discoloration on the white silicone cases? I ask, because as we're comparing looks and such, I really want to try to have a contrasting white case with my space grey 6S Plus, but worry about the discoloration my white Apple Watch band experiences. :-\

Thanks!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully not too off topic, but has anyone had any weird discoloration on the white silicone cases? I ask, because as we're comparing looks and such, I really want to try to have a contrasting white case with my space grey 6S Plus, but worry about the discoloration my white Apple Watch band experiences. :-\
I guess it depends on what's causing the discoloration. My white band is fine, and I wear it a lot. White case I don't use that often but it's holding up well, even with jeans. Can't say that for the clear/white Tech21 case I had :(

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've got the leather saddle brown case and I'm in love with it. But there are some pretty cool color combos in this thread that have me considering picking up a silicon.

jmripollg

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't use watches, but if I did I would definitely match the bands with my cases. I'm kind of a weirdo in that I still use my old iPod Video with a red case, which matches my iPad with a red SmartCase, which matches my iPhone with...

But I also use a saddle brown case for my iPhone when going out ;)

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I tried out the new spring silicone cases and they feel A LOT less slippery and were a pain on my 6s plus. That green is so good with the pink.