iPhone 6S silicone case

macounette

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm an Apple silicone case fan... for me, these are the best cases for iPhone 6S Plus. I don't like bulky cases, so the silicon case is the best choice for protecting the iPhone without compromising too much on the original aesthetics.

This means that I do own a couple of these cases... and sometimes they do match my AWS band.

My current fave combination is lavender:

Attachments

• lavender.jpg
    lavender.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 34
  • lavender2.jpg
    lavender2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 38

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm an Apple silicone case fan... for me, these are the best cases for iPhone 6S Plus. I don't like bulky cases, so the silicon case is the best choice for protecting the iPhone without compromising too much on the original aesthetics.

This means that I do own a couple of these cases... and sometimes they do match my AWS band.

Looks great!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Nice!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks good. Nice combination

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

LOVE the combo

Silicone is the best

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Do you know if the Product RED Apple Leather case is the same shade as the RED Apple Silicone case?

I think silicone is brighter than the leather...

b7d7e418d9c76118516e8900df4dcd9d.jpg

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
That is such a beautiful price tag if only I can find that here

You just never know what you find when you get out shopping. I'm still in disbelief with my speck case I bought at target last Friday $13, and it's at Best Buy for the original price of $45. I'm still rocking this case

261ad62f3d3081b4b0eb8c2b2d22919d.jpg

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods