iPhone 6S silicone case

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 103588View attachment 103589i have the navy band and silicon case. I like them both but they both collect oils from your hands and it is very noticeable

I don't have the issue with the navy (midnight blue) band but I rotate it with others. Have had it on a few days this week though with no problems. The midnight blue leather case though, does change colors over time (gets darker!)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Someone have a white silicone case and can share pics? :thinking:

Sure! Here you go. It's a nice case! I prefer the leather ones but no way I'd get a light color with the leather.

08143dca082c09ac8dc8f5788ea26c0e.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have three Apple Leather cases and three other cases totaling six cases. You would think I have enough cases by now, but I'm seriously considering getting a Apple Silicone case, why, I have no idea...LOL

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the saddle brown for my gold 6S. Does that white silicone get dirty over time? I'm interested in trying a silicone case again...

I don't use it, pretty much stays in a drawer. The silicone attract too much lint (for me) and I just use the leather case. My wife uses a red silicone and has no issues with lint but her phone has a black front so may not be as noticeable.

I would think the white is fine and can be cleaned but I don't know for sure.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't use it, pretty much stays in a drawer. The silicone attract too much lint (for me) and I just use the leather case. My wife uses a red silicone and has no issues with lint but her phone has a black front so may not be as noticeable.

I bet the RED Silicone and Black front looks GREAT . Just like the RED Leather and Black front.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

That's interesting! I'd think the white face would show less lint than the black. That's one reason I didn't want to get a Space Grey 6S!

Last edited:

tgara

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
have the navy band and silicon case. I like them both but they both collect oils from your hands and it is very noticeable

I have the same setup, a navy sport band on a black 42mm Apple Watch and a (recently acquired) navy silicone case on my Space Gray iPhone 6S.

When I got the 6S, I also got the navy leather case for it. It initially looked sharp but after about 3 weeks, I could tell the leather was absorbing lotion and oils from my hands and giving the sides a slightly darker color. I also found that as I handled the leather case, it was slowly becoming smoother and more slippery.

I happend to drop into the Apple Store in Georgetown, and was looking at the cases. They had the silicone ones on display, and I was impressed by the quality and feel. They were also a lot grippier, so I got one. So far, so good. For the past 3 weeks, the silicone case looks as good as new, and I don't feel like I may drop my phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods