I just ordered the stone for my 6s
    03-12-2016 10:58 AM
    I have the saddle brown for my gold 6S. Does that white silicone get dirty over time? I'm interested in trying a silicone case again...
    I don't use it, pretty much stays in a drawer. The silicone attract too much lint (for me) and I just use the leather case. My wife uses a red silicone and has no issues with lint but her phone has a black front so may not be as noticeable.

I would think the white is fine and can be cleaned but I don't know for sure.
    03-12-2016 12:54 PM
    I don't use it, pretty much stays in a drawer. The silicone attract too much lint (for me) and I just use the leather case. My wife uses a red silicone and has no issues with lint but her phone has a black front so may not be as noticeable.

I bet the RED Silicone and Black front looks GREAT . Just like the RED Leather and Black front.
    03-12-2016 01:28 PM
    I bet the RED Silicone and Black front looks GREAT . Just like the RED Leather and Black front.
    It's very sharp! Had to do something as she kept losing the phone and couldn't see it. Red makes it stand out against the background
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-12-2016 01:51 PM

That's interesting! I'd think the white face would show less lint than the black. That's one reason I didn't want to get a Space Grey 6S!
    Last edited by mumfoau; 03-12-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    03-12-2016 03:10 PM
    That's interesting! I've think the white face would show less lint than the black. That's one reason I didn't want to get a Space Grey 6S!
    Depends on the color of lint I guess!
    03-12-2016 03:13 PM
    have the navy band and silicon case. I like them both but they both collect oils from your hands and it is very noticeable

I have the same setup, a navy sport band on a black 42mm Apple Watch and a (recently acquired) navy silicone case on my Space Gray iPhone 6S.

When I got the 6S, I also got the navy leather case for it. It initially looked sharp but after about 3 weeks, I could tell the leather was absorbing lotion and oils from my hands and giving the sides a slightly darker color. I also found that as I handled the leather case, it was slowly becoming smoother and more slippery.

I happend to drop into the Apple Store in Georgetown, and was looking at the cases. They had the silicone ones on display, and I was impressed by the quality and feel. They were also a lot grippier, so I got one. So far, so good. For the past 3 weeks, the silicone case looks as good as new, and I don't feel like I may drop my phone.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-12-2016 05:23 PM
    The silicone will definitely hold their color longer than the leather cases.
    03-12-2016 06:57 PM
    The silicone will definitely hold their color longer than the leather cases.
    Do you know if the Product RED Apple Leather case is the same shade as the RED Apple Silicone case?
    03-12-2016 07:16 PM
    Do you know if the Product RED Apple Leather case is the same shade as the RED Apple Silicone case?
    Not sure! Maybe someone has both?
    03-12-2016 07:39 PM
    I'm an Apple silicone case fan... for me, these are the best cases for iPhone 6S Plus. I don't like bulky cases, so the silicon case is the best choice for protecting the iPhone without compromising too much on the original aesthetics.

This means that I do own a couple of these cases... and sometimes they do match my AWS band.

My current fave combination is lavender:
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6S silicone case-lavender.jpg   iPhone 6S silicone case-lavender2.jpg  
    03-13-2016 07:17 AM
    I'm an Apple silicone case fan... for me, these are the best cases for iPhone 6S Plus. I don't like bulky cases, so the silicon case is the best choice for protecting the iPhone without compromising too much on the original aesthetics.

This means that I do own a couple of these cases... and sometimes they do match my AWS band.

Looks great!
    macounette likes this.
    03-13-2016 07:57 AM
    Looks great!
    Thanks
    03-13-2016 08:11 AM

Nice!
    macounette likes this.
    03-13-2016 08:11 AM

Looks good. Nice combination
    macounette likes this.
    03-13-2016 12:04 PM

LOVE the combo

Silicone is the best
    macounette likes this.
    03-13-2016 12:17 PM
    You all are making me crazy. Just put the white silicone on my silver 6s.
    macounette likes this.
    03-13-2016 12:31 PM
    You all are making me crazy. Just put the white silicone on my silver 6s.
    Photos or it didn't happen
    macounette likes this.
    03-13-2016 12:46 PM
    I think silicone is brighter than the leather...

Spencerdl and macounette like this.
    03-13-2016 01:32 PM
    I think silicone is brighter than the leather...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...00df4dcd9d.jpg
    The Leather is the one on the left right?
    Thanks for the photo
    03-13-2016 01:47 PM
    The Leather is the one on the left right?
    Thanks for the photo
    Yes.. Sorry

I bought the silicone at Best Buy about a month ago for $15, and stupid me, I returned it because I was collecting too many cases.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-13-2016 01:53 PM
    Yes.. Sorry

I bought the silicone at Best Buy about a month ago for $15, and stupid me, I returned it because I was collecting too many cases.
    15??
    03-13-2016 01:55 PM
    15??
    Yes $15..
    03-13-2016 01:56 PM
    Yes $15..
    That is such a beautiful price tag if only I can find that here
    violetjune and Spencerdl like this.
    03-13-2016 01:57 PM
    That is such a beautiful price tag if only I can find that here
    You just never know what you find when you get out shopping. I'm still in disbelief with my speck case I bought at target last Friday $13, and it's at Best Buy for the original price of $45. I'm still rocking this case

03-13-2016 02:04 PM
111 12345