Welcome to the iMore forums; thank you for the introduction.
    03-06-2016 03:16 PM
    Hey welcome! You know the saying once you go black you don't go back. Once you go Apple you wish you had a long time ago. LOL I was trying to think of something clever but failed.

I owned the original iPhone and the 3G then defected to Android for 2 1/2 years and when I came back it was like coming back home.
    packgirl04 likes this.
    03-06-2016 07:29 PM
    the great part is now you love both and enjoy both operating systems. no line in the sand - one sided must be hated stuff.
    Never understood that. I get that iPhone is awesome. but Android 4.1 and above, is really good compared to the way it was back in the day.
    Android 5.1 and above is even better.

Enjoy the iPhone. it has some cool stuff that is sometimes not obvious at first. If you miss Widgets, just get an apple watch. it has the weather, time, date, calendar, fitness, and battery life ( watch IS customizable) at a glance and that's before you even think about reaching for the phone.
    packgirl04 likes this.
    03-07-2016 09:39 PM
    Enjoy the iPhone. it has some cool stuff that is sometimes not obvious at first. If you miss Widgets, just get an apple watch. it has the weather, time, date, calendar, fitness, and battery life ( watch IS customizable) at a glance and that's before you even think about reaching for the phone.
    I do think the option for widgets on iOS would be good, as long as it doesn't affect battery life too much. But you're right -- the watch does serve that purpose!
    03-12-2016 08:05 AM
29 12