Iphone 6s strange sound in calls

AlexT24

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello! Recently I bought an iPhone 6S and I noticed that in Messenger App when someone gives me "seen", I hear a strange sound (the same as at radio when you don't catch the frequency, like "chh" ) besides the notification sound . Also, when I talk with someone on the phone I can hear the same sound, but it rarely happened. I do not know what could be, if you have an idea, please help me!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello! Recently I bought an iPhone 6S and I noticed that in Messenger App when someone gives me "seen", I hear a strange sound (the same as at radio when you don't catch the frequency, like "chh" ) besides the notification sound . Also, when I talk with someone on the phone I can hear the same sound, but it rarely happened. I do not know what could be, if you have an idea, please help me!

Might be a defective iPhone. Before you make an appointment with the Apple Genius Bar may I suggest a hard reset...hold the power and home button down at the same time until the Apple screen appears then let go and the iPhone complete the process (no, you will not lose anything on your device).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2