Zedge for Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what that means. :redface:

It means the apps you already had before Apple removed them from the Apple App Store.

e6573c4e53302edc27aa39329300b6ff.jpg

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I suggest you refrain from doing any update that might come along. I will Assume that if you do an update you might loose the current version of the software you have

I doubt that will happen. It looks like there's two completely different ones. I still have the old version, but there's a totally different one available for download on the app store. If I download that one then I'll have two of them on my phone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I suggest you refrain from doing any update that might come along. I will Assume that if you do an update you might loose the current version of the software you have

There won't be an update for the old version. No more support for it. I have a few apps like that. So far, so good.

GMC_42080

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
If you've had the app on a prior iPhone or iPad, you can re-download it from your icloud. I went through the same thing and then went to updates and not on this iPhone and found it in my icloud. You still need iTunes to get the ringtone on your phone but it's really simple.

gazoo2010

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Question. I have an iPhone 7. I have a voice recording that I want to use as a ringtone. I already changed the extension to mr4. How do I get it on my iphone. I never use iTunes, as all of my devices have been backed up to icloud. All of the apps on the app store require you to use iTunes to add the tones to my iphone. All iTunes wants to do is erase my phone, which of course I don't want to do.

Any help will be appreciated.

~S

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Zedge is not working in USA Appstore I think you should use another app instead of this There are many other apps on app store for Wallpapers and Ringtones.

I just checked and as others have already stated in this very thread it is available in the App Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods