can someone show me how to stop movie image when taking a photo
    02-05-2016 02:55 AM
    Could it be that "Live Photo" is enabled? Open the camera. In the center of the icons is what looks like a bulls eye. If it is yellow then "Live Photo"
    is enabled. I played around with Live Photo enabled but didn't see the movie image. If you are talking about when you look at a photo and it has a very short video before the photo you took is shown then you have Live Photo enabled. Again look at the top of the camera screen. If the "bulls eye" in the center is yellow then Live Photo is enabled. Just tap that icon and it will turn white and say Live off momentarily.
    02-11-2016 12:01 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

Sounds like you have Live Photo enabled. When you have your camera app open, up top on the bar there is a circle within a circle just to the right of the HDR button. Tap that to disable Live Photo.
    02-11-2016 03:51 PM
    New to iPhone also and found the live photo feature annoying. You can also remove it from existing Live Photos. Select a photo, hit edit, then tap the blue live photo icon in the upper left, then save the picture. Fixed.
    02-11-2016 06:03 PM
    New to iPhone also and found the live photo feature annoying. You can also remove it from existing Live Photos. Select a photo, hit edit, then tap the blue live photo icon in the upper left, then save the picture. Fixed.
    This only deactivates the live photo but doesn't really free up the storage space. you can edit the pic again to re-enable the live photo function.
    In order to really just have it as a photo search for Lean - Clean up your Live Photos in the app store and use it just extract the photo portion of your live photo.

Or wait for 9.3 and you will have an option to duplicate the live photo as just photo then delete the live photo afterwards.
    02-12-2016 04:36 AM
    This only deactivates the live photo but doesn't really free up the storage space. you can edit the pic again to re-enable the live photo function.
    In order to really just have it as a photo search for Lean - Clean up your Live Photos in the app store and use it just extract the photo portion of your live photo.

Or wait for 9.3 and you will have an option to duplicate the live photo as just photo then delete the live photo afterwards.
    You can upload live photos to Box or Dropbox and it deactivates the live part.
    02-12-2016 09:17 AM
    Thank you fixed
    11-21-2016 10:44 AM
    You can disable live photos. It's the center one when taking a photo
    11-21-2016 12:33 PM