Is my iPhone 6s battery good?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: is my iphone 6s battery good?

Welcome to iMore!

I would say that's probably normal but I usually plug mine in at night to charge. Before going to bed next time. take a screen shot of your battery usage (Settings -> Battery), making sure to enable the % info but tapping the little clock icon just above your battery usage stats. It will obviously not have any on-screen time, but any processes in the background should register.

For what's probably 8 hours of sitting there, I don't think it's that bad though probably borderline. With a bit more data we may be able to isolate what's going on :)

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: is my iphone 6s battery good?

I plug mine in at night. But it doesn't sound unreasonable to lose 7% overnight. It depends on what you've got going on in that phone. Do what Robert suggested above and let us know results.

Welcome to iMore!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
is my iphone 6s battery good?

7% loss overnight for a 6s is too much. If it were a year old 6, I would say normal. There's maybe a rogue app running too much. Check the stats as Robert suggests, and see if it shows which app might be the culprit. Also check other settings in location services and system services. Turn off what you don't need.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro